Some queer kid

I was always a pervert from the day i realize that my hands were made from some magic fairy dust. Yes i am a pervert. I had crushes everywhere, i mean who wouldn't. I was in basic school, roughly 6 years old and i thought everyone was beautiful, especially the girls with curly hair and ponytails. They are beautiful. I had at least three crushes in each class. I stared at them a lot. Then i started to get teased about some boys liking me. So i thought why not the girls thats not cool. Then i starting primary school hmmph 😊😊 more girls. I had a crush on twins, my nemesis, close friends, far friends, teachers, and admiration for this one little boy cause he reminded me of a girl 😋. Well my younger years in primary school is kinda a blur now but what i do remember is that the whole class got beaten in grade one i had a mean ass teacher but i didn't have the guts to hate anyone. In grade two i had a little gang cause all my friends traded side and went with my nemesis so i formed a team of boys and the class was split into two. Thats the year i discovered i can not stand girls, they are annoying little creatures that will manipulate their way into your heart for their own good. My nemesis wanted answers to questions and i helped her cheat on a test. Next thing i know i ask her for the only one answer and she handed in her paper and walked out d room. That began world war 😡😡. So in four grade war started. I literally turned the class upside down, but i still had to keep a low profile to live up to the names my brother n sister set. So i was an assassin.. I was recruited for numerous clubs, football, music, dance, builders club..... In five grade i hated my teacher point blank she always compared me to my other siblings the same thing my mom did and it just felt awful. In 6 grade some of my crew came back together but mostly importantly the person i liked the most we were closer. She would always sit behind me in class and sing this Miley Cyrus song over and over just to annoy me, we would always walk and intertwine fingers. I would protect her whenever she needed it or even when she didn't. She had the most beautiful smile and i would spend hours watching her. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.. NIGGA YOU GAY!!!!!!!