Oh and don't forget his fanservices! Holy shit, why the fuck am I an international fan. And his love for kids is just sooo pure and charming, he's an ideal father for my-

Ok I'll stop. This is getting out of hand, let's go back to Tae.

He pulls the phone out of his pocket and answered the call from 'Jiminie pabo ♥ \(>∆<)/'

"Oh hi chimchim hyung~"

"Are you now in your apartment?" Jimin said without hesitation, not even managing to say hi. He tensed a little.

"Chim, I told you I bought something-"

"Are you in your apartment?" he repeated. Well, Tae's supposed to be home by now but he had a mental argument for minutes if he's going to buy a gummy bear or a marshmallow. He bought the two of it in the end.

"Uhm, no? I'm still walking but I guess I'll be home in 3 minutes!" he beamed as he bounces up and down, swaying his plastic bag back in forth, too excited to watch 'How to Train your Dragon' again after watching it five times already.

"Taehyung. You should head to your apartment fast. I'm not even kidding." he stopped from walking after noticing that Jimin's cute voice is serious, which happens once in a blue moon.

"Why? Are you in my apartment? Don't be too excite-"

"Damn it Taehyung. That wolf shifter has escaped from the museum! You need to run straight to your apartment, now!"

Taehyung gulps hard as he felt that Jimin's saying the truth especially when he says 'Taehyung' instead of 'Taetae'. He always believe his friend's words when it comes to situations like this.

And, Tae is afraid of supernatural monsters that he only see in television but he still believes it even tho he never saw one in his whole lifetime.

But recently, earlier this morning, while munching on his cereal, it is revealed in the news that they caught a very wild alpha wolf which also shifts as a freaking human being exhibited inside. And he's too shocked that the museum is not so far from his apartment. This caught his interest. He saw how the wolf boy's eyes are glowing red, fangs visible and growling loudly at everyone as he slams his body on every part of the metal cage, he groans every because of the flashes from every media that surrounds the cage. He got the looks tho.

He shakes his head. No, he's a monster.

He continues to watch, face too close in front of the tv. There's a reporter and a proud looking old guy beside him, definitely the one who caught the wolf.

The old guy smugly explains how he caught him easily. He found him inside the near forest and when he caught sight of it far away, he shooted it right away with a tranquilizer gun.

He probably already earned a lot just by that.

He sits down on the floor but then he screams so loud, jerking backward and as a result, making his cereal spill infront of his onesie when the wolf suddenly reaches the old guy in front of the cage, which is a dumb thing to do because it's not too far from him, making the wolf guy reach him in an instant and grope his head hard with his sharp nails, looking straight to his "captor" with his fuming eyes.
Everyone starts to panic as the old guy shouts and lets go of the mic and reaches for the boy's hand on his head, which is starting to drip with blood as it gushes down through his forehead down to his nose.

The camera is shaking so hard but it still manages to record the whole scene, and suddenly, the live broadcast has stopped.

Jin, being a worried friend he is, runs fast from the kitchen in Taehyung's side and asked what is wrong with him, only noticing that he freaked out infront of the tv, his panda onesie wet from the milk and cereal.