Chapter 2: Won't let go

"You know you can't fight me Quinn, I'm like 10 times stronger than you" I clench my fist until my knuckles are white. I know I can't fight him but I can't let him keep talking trash about my parents. Even though my Dad brought  shame to our family I don't hate him. So I took a chance. I threw the first punch I hit Matt in the jaw.

        "You asshole, you're dead!" Matt screams at me. I freeze and freak out on the inside. Because I knew he was going to actually kill me.I close my eyes so I don't see him hit me. I don't move or flinch. Kylie tries to get in the middle of us so he can stop hitting me. Until he hits me and the taste of copper was in my mouth. My mouth is bleeding. He hits me one more time and I fall back. My face hits the ground with a thud.

        "Leave him alone!!" I can hear Kylie yell at Matt. My vision goes blurry and I think i pass out. I wake up in the nurses office with my head aching.

        "What happened to me?" I attempt to sit up but lay back down because it's too painful.

      "That was quite a hit Quinn, you were knocked out" Kylie had a sorrowful look on her face.

        The day was like living hell. The headache I was having was killing me and plus Matt kept giving me dirty looks. But the time I got home I ran up the stairs before my Mom saw the bruises on me.I ran to the bathroom and looked to see how bad I looked. Tears ran down my face as I looked in the mirror. Why me? I take off my shirt and examine my torso. There's a huge bruise on my side. The tears fall more and that's when I hear my Mom knocking on the door.

        "Honey, are you okay?" My Mom's gentle voice tells me. It only make the tears come more. I try to stop and clear my throat.

        "Yeah I'm fine, I'm about to go for a walk"

        "Okay honey but don't be out too late" I hear her footsteps leave the room and I decided to take a shower. The water burns as it hits my bruises and cuts.I finish and get dressed. I put on a Jacket and walk out the door. The cool air hits me as I walk. My phone makes a noise and I see that Kylie sent a text. I put my phone in my jacket pocket and continue walking. I then start thinking and head back home. I grab some rope from the garage and walk into my room and turn off the lights. I have to end this I tell myself. My phone rings and it's kylie.I reject the call and tie the rope to my ceiling fan. I could feel tears fall as I put the noose around my neck. I jumped. I then see Kylie burst into my room and pull me off.My Mom then runs to my room and sees me.

        "Call a Ambulance" My Mom runs out of the room to get the phone. Kylie hold me and starts to cry. I hear sirens and I see people take me away in the Ambulance. I start to lose my vision and everything is blurry. Kylie hold my hand and continues to cry.

        "Please don't leave me, please Quinn don't go."