Chapter 1: Don't judge

My name's Quinn. I guess my life has never been "normal".It was kinda awkward in Kindergarten when the teacher asked what our parents did. Most kids said their parents were Firefighters, Police men, and other things but when it came to me I didn't know what to say.

        "My Mom is a Nurse and my Dad is a serial killer" Yup my whole life I had to live through that. I never made much friends because of that. Kylie was my only friend. I've been friends with her since I started school. I got bullied really bad my whole life but Kylie was the only one who stood up for me.

        I was only three when my Dad started being a serial killer. They nicknamed him The Lone Wolf because of the victims he chose and how he killed. My Dad chose loners on town and people who were alone at the time. My Mom didn't know about it or that's what she told me. Life had never been simple for me or my Mom. Once my Dad got arrested she got fired. So we had hard times, my Mom didn't work so I had to pitch in to pay the bills. I got behind in school because I was working too much. My life went down hill and still is. Nothing has changed it's not like I'm going to get the life I had before back.

        I woke up in the morning dreading the day as always. I unplugged my alarm clock to stop the sound it was giving off. I took a shower and got ready for school. I hated school. The bulling never ended. 

        I walked out the house saying bye to my Mom. I jogged to the bus stop and waited for the bus. I saw Kylie running with her short legs to the bus stop. I laugh a little and smile at her. she stops and catches her breath.

        "Can't, breathe, must, have, oxygen" I laugh and board the bus. Kyle hold onto my backpack so she won't get lost with all the people. I chose a seat in the front and Kylie sits with me. Kylie reminds me of a little sister that I've never had. She eats her pancake on the bus and hands my half. By the time we get off the bus we only had 30 minutes till school started.

        "Let's go walk around before class starts" Kylie grabs my arm and leads me outside in the courtyard. We sit on one of the benches and let the time pass by. I then notice Matt. Matt has bullied me since forever. I quickly grab my backpack and tell Kylie that we have to leave.

        "Why?" I grab her arm before I she could say anything else. "Let go of me, don't tell me you're afraid of Matt." I see Kylie walk away and continues to sit on the bench. "I'm not leaving"

        "Please I don't want him to see me" I whisper the Kylie. She makes a pout face which I think is adorable and give in. "Fine I'll stay"

        I can feel my heart beat faster as Matt and his friends get closer. I had to bite my lip from saying something. I keep my head down to keep from having eye contact with Matt. Ignore me you jackass I tell myself. I hold my breath until he passes us. I let go of the breath until I hear a voice addressing me.

        "Hey Quinn, come on asshole what are you going to do tell your Daddy to come after me? Oh yeah I forgot he's insane and in Prison" I've had enough I stand up and turn around to see Matt and his friends. This is war.