[82] Haunted O_O

*lights candle*

Everyone, gather around because I am about to tell you a spooky, quite unsettling story...

So you see, this probably started a few weeks ago, but I just didn't pay it much mind since I can be an airhead with where I leave my things... But...

*clears throat*

Let's start at the beginning, shall we?

So we all use shower caps, right? I don't know where you guys put it when you're not using it, but I usually hang mine on the door of my shower to dry. But we still had a lot of left-over hotel shower caps (that actually last a while) so I usually use them--the clear ones, and they basically all look the same.

Anyway, so the one I was using was getting old, and the elastic was sagging (making my hair get quite wet--which defeats the purpose), so I took out a new one to use and put the old one on the floor of my bathroom, intending to throw it out later.

All was well and dandy, with the helpful new showercap actually keeping my hair dry, until a few days later, when I needed it again, I noticed the old saggy shower cap back on the door of my shower. Like whut O_O

I looked towards the other corner of my bathroom, which held a hook that we hang miscellaneous stuff on, and there was the new(er) shower cap! But I had clearly put it on the shower door to dry?

But anyway, I just chalked it down to my parents hanging the old shower cap back on the door of my shower, thinking it had fallen off, since it does that sometimes. And so I shrugged, and just let it be.

Like, no big deal, right?

Wrong!

I'm not too sure how many times this actually happened, but I'm sure it happened at least three times. Like the pattern of:

1. Finding the old, saggy shower cap on the hook

2. Realising it's kinda at the end of its life and getting a new one

3. Putting old one on the floor and using the new one

4. Finding the old one back on the door, and the new one on the hook for misc items

5. Confusion ensues

Aand repeat times three

Yeah, I even asked my parents if they had replaced the shower caps, but they said that they hadn't touched them at all. (Even more shock)

So this is what happened just on Saturday or something (so like two days ago) and after finding the old shower cap back on the hook, I put it on the ground again, and oops, forgetting to throw it in the bin. BUT I see it the next morning and I finally remember to throw it away! (I know, I'm so lazy)

SO I pick up the crumpled up shower cap off the floor, and simply dispose of it in the bin, expecting this whole madness to be over.

BUT GUESS WHAT I FOUND TODAY WHEN I WENT TO SHOWER

THE OLD SHOWER CAP

AND THE NEW ONE NOWHERE IN SIGHT

[insert spooked hime]

??????? Like what?? I'm pretty sure I threw away the old showercap............ so why is that saggy-elasticed showercap back????? Did I throw away the new one by accident????? I'm so confused????

I don't really believe in ghosts or anything--like why would a ghost want to haunt me through an old saggy shower cap???--so I didn't really think much of it at first. But this has literally been going on for like almost a month--I just don't pay much mind to it on most days since I have other stuff on my mind (like what to draw next :P)

But literally, feeling quite spooked right now...

And this is all completely true. I still do not know whether there really is something out there (O_O) or if it is just my air-headedness messing with things, but...

Hime shall continue to carefully survey her surroundings and report back with updates on the situation later.

Hime out~

*blows out candle*

"..."

Okay now it sounds like I've gone nuts, but I swear-!

*sound of sirens*

O_O

(But this is probably the last in going to update for a while since exams are really stressing me out ;w;)