[Chapter 10] Truth or torture.....

Start from the beginning

I looked up from my phone when I heard footsteps. No, not any footsteps. Angry footsteps. Then I spotted a furious Isaac. Oh crap.

"Hi." I waved innocently.

"I WAS UPSTAIRS, THEN YOU CALLED ME DOWNSTAIRS, SO THAT I CAN GO BACK UPSTAIRS, THEN I HAVE TO GO BACK DOWNSTAIRS AND NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK UPSTAIRS AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING STUPID AND BLIND AND DIDN'T SEE YOUR GODDAMN PHONE!!!!!" Isaac ranted angrily in an annoyed tone.

At this point, there is literally fumes of smoke coming out of his ears. Isaac just went full Hulk on my poor soul.

"I was inviting the guys over to do something, you wanna join?" I asked.

"YOU MADE ME DO ALL THAT AND YOU EXPECT ME TO COME AND HANG OUT WITH YOU AND YOUR STUPID, IDIOTIC FRIENDS?!?" Isaac asked in a booming loud voice.

"Yeaaa...?" I answered unsurely.

"Ok." Isaac cheered happily, clapping his hands like a little child.

Does this guy have spilt personality problems or what?

A half an hour later Andrew, Ali, Jenny, Joanna, Stacey, Issac, Ivan and me were all formed into a deformed circle, getting ready to play truth or dare. Too bad my other friends couldn't come because they are probably missing the best moments of their lives.

Ivan, my little brother that was two years younger than me started off by asking Andrew.

"Truth or dare?" Ivan asked, looking at Andrew.

"Dare." Andrew answered abit too confidently.

"Since you're so confident then I dare you to kiss the red bin outside." Ivan dared.

Andrew's eyes widened in surprise. I wasn't expecting that either. Now I have a feeling that it's going to be Truth or Torture instead of Truth or Dare.

We all stood up and watched as Andrew walked outside to the red bin. Jenny got out her phone and looked like she was ready to take a picture. Andrew bent down with a disgusted expression on his face. He slowly bring his lips to the bin and before you knew it, Andrew had kissed the bin. We all burst into laughter as Andrew roughly wiped his mouth in disgust. Andrew walked back into the room.

"Okay, who's  turn is it now?" He asked.

"My turn." Stacey said, waving her hand in the air.

"Who are you asking?" I asked.

"Jenny, truth or dare." She said with an evil smile. I got a bad feeling that it wasn't going to be good for her either way.

"Dare." Jenny said.

"Okay, I dare you to... " she hesitated for a while, "dress up, as a boy and go up to...Noah's mum and ask her for her number." Jenny narrowed her eyes. I felt like they were fighting in an arena or something.

"Fine." Jenny said, "But, how will I dress up in boy clothes if I don't have any."

"You know there's like a wardrobe right behind you, right?" Stacey pointed out.

"But those are my clothes, they'll never fit on her." I said, "Why don't you use Isaac's clothes instead?"

"Nah, they all look ugly anyway, there's no point. Anyway, all she needs is a jacket to cover up her shirt and a hat to cover her hair." Joanna said. After Jenny got her disguise ready, she walked to the kitchen, where my mum was.

"Hey there." She -or should I say he- said.

"Who are you and how did you get in my house?" My mum asked.