The Ending To My Lifeline

A week later all dressed in black just getting out the limousine. King holds out his hand and Vicky shyly takes it into hers. She looks up to him heart beating pretty fast not knowing whether to cry or be strong for Mya family.

Shanice walks over to Vicky before giving her a faint smile before leading them into the sanctuary.

They all dread their heads down low as they have to walk through a crowd of many family and friends. Vicky thinks to herself this all couldn't be any much longer. King starts to notice the pace Vicky was going, so he slowed his pace down. He glances down at her and notice the tears trickling down her face. He hates to see her cries, but he know he cannot show much affection. King tries his hardest to fight his urge to pull her into comfort.

They finally reach the first bench and Vicky slams down while King glides next to her. Mya siblings sits next to king. Kaylin Mya little sister leans her head right on to kings shoulder and he wraps his arm around her.

Bishop Cordell stands up and acknowledge the family before going into a scripture.

It feels like forever before they finally called up Kaylin to come give a solo thought Vicky. Kaylin rise slowly pulling King up with her. She holds him closely as she walk up to the front feeling as if her legs are going to give out at any moment.

King grabs the mike and puts it in her hand and he watch as her hand shakes violently. She puts the mike up to her lips as she open up her mouth nothing comes out.

Now her body is trembling much more.

She buries her head into Kings chest and King takes the mike and take in a deep breath. He hates singing, but he just don't know what came over him as Kaylin cries her heart out into his chest.

How do I say Goodbye to what we had King sings and Vicky looks over surprised as he finally sings in public.

King close his eyes as he sings the next line the good times that made us laugh, outweighed the bad.  The twin boys starts crying more, so Vicky scoots over and comforts them. I thought well get to see forever, but forever had blown away king sings not knowing that everyone at the funeral is about to cry they heart out at the sound of his voice.

Its so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

King holds in his tears as he feel some type of emotional wave come over him. Vicky notice his facial expression and hesitates to comfort him.

King let out a long breath before continuing the song. I don't know where this road is going to lead to. He opens his eyes and looks over at Vicky as he sing all is know is where we been and we've been through.

As he walks closer to Vicky holding Kaylin in his arms not knowing that the tears were falling. He sings if it get me to tomorrow, I hope its all worth the pain. Kaylin joins in with him as he sing its so hard to say goodbye to yesterday. And ill take with me the memories to be my sunshine after the rain King sings projecting his voice more and Vicky starts to feel butterflies at the pit of her stomach.

She stands up and gives him a slight hug as he sings its so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

King hugs her back as he cry into her shoulder. He falls to the ground repeatedly saying I'm sorry. By this time Kaylin and the twins are with their mom.

Vicky comforts King and many friends and family run up to comfort him as well.

They get escorted out the funeral and King sits on the bench and just cries saying I'm sorry about everything. All of his emotions flooded out .Vicky wraps her arms around him and say, "I'm always hear for you."

After a few minutes go by he looks up at her and say, "I love you Vicky and I hope that we can works this out."

She looks down at him and say, "I thought the same but you slept with ole girl."

He sobs into his hands and say, "I can't do this without you." They both look into each others eyes. Kings leans in not knowing that someone is watching. Vicky closes her eyes anticipating the kiss.

They're lips touch for a brief moment before the doors of the sanctuary open with the people carrying out the casket.

They stand up to their feet and Vicky take in a deep breath and she thought another day about me and King.