Chapter 1- Niall pay attention

May contain cursing/cussing

Niall's POV

We were at a meeting. All I wanted to do was get home. This was SO boring."Niall?Niall!Niall are you listening? NIALL!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Simon."What?"I replied with an attitude.

Simon's POV

I was getting attitude from Niall. Strange. After the meeting I quickly texted Payne,who was the person chosen to stay with Brittney, then ran after Niall.

Niall's POV

Simon ran up to me"I don't care how old you are I WILL spank you,bare bum.No matter where we are if you give me that attitude again or if you aren't paying attention in an important meeting like the one we were just in." "Fine." I said with attitude. He started uncliping his belt."N-n-n-no way are you doing that here." I was scared he would actually do it. We were in a hallway filled with the people from the meeting we just left. "Oh I will." He stopped fumbling with his belt and pulled me to the side.SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. "Owchie!Hey!"Simon left and I went with the other boys. When we got home Liam was standing at the door. I tried to walk past him into the house, but he grabbed me and drug me to his room. I sat on the bed and he showed me a text from Simon.*Oh god* I thought.

Niall was acting up at the meeting
and afterwards,so I gave him 22
smacks on a covered bum in a crowded hall and left the rest to you and the other boys. And so
help me next time it will be
100 with my belt, bare bum wherever it happens.If you aren't comfortable doing it I can but if I
do it he won't be able to sit for a month.

"Uhm.So?""SO?!SO?!I'LL TELL YOU "SO". SO YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR YOUR BEHAVIOR! THAT IS FUCKING SO!LOUIS GET IN HERE!"

Louis's POV

I heard screaming then"LOUIS GET IN HERE!"I ran to Liam's room."I need you to punish Niall" he said, handing me his phone and walking out of the room.I read the text then laid down on Liam's bed. "Niall sweetie what happened back there?" He crawled up next to me and sobbed into my chest. "Niall sweetie please tell me.I'll have to punish you if I don't understand what was going through my sweethearts head." "I-I-I g-got b-bored a-a-and I-I j-just w-wanted t-to g-g-go H-HOME.I-I w-was t-tired." At the end of the sentence he could not breath at all. I scooped him up into my arms."Oh, honey. I am so sorry.Calm down love.Next time don't have an attitude and tell that to Simon or one of us. Now go to sleep." Instead of going to his room like I thought he would, he fell asleep in my arms.