As the figure headed towards the counter more, a woman dressed in what would not even be remotely considered a dress, more like a piece of cloth, stopped it. "Are you looking for me, big guy?" The woman batted her eyelashes unflatteringly and stared nearly fearlessly at the man.

The man smiled once more, leaning closer to the woman and grabbing her tightly by the arm, "Are you Jade Harvingston?" He asked lowly, the tension in the room rising again.

Gulping in fear, the woman nodded, "I'm whoever you want me to be, pretty thing." She knew she wasn't Jade, but if she could get into another mans pants by sunrise, she might be able to make some more money.

The man leaned in, his breath fanning against her face, his pearly whites showing in a dangerous and sadistic way, and said so quietly, "Sorry dear, I know when someone's lying." Before grabbing her neck and snapping it with one bare hand.

"And for the rest of you...I'll see you on the other side." He said grimly before everyone in the pub dropped dead, their bodies convulsing and foam coming from their mouths.

The sooner he could find and kill the girl that could take over the world with her bare hands, the better.

---

"Wow..." I breathed staring out at the vast city. It was more beautiful than I could fathom, the lights seeming to shine brighter than the ones back home.

Home. I already missed it so much. It had barely been a day, and yet I missed my mothers warm hugs, my brothers jokes, Angelica's sassy attitude, and Jackson's stupid revelations. They were the people who kept me sane, kept me happy, loved me. And now that I'm standing miles away from them, without their counsel and loving advice, I felt like a balloon that had been set free. My heart was beating too fast, and I felt scared, scared of what was to come. There was no way to describe how homesick I felt.

Drendann was indeed the most beautiful city I had ever seen. Probably more beautiful than Esterhaven. There were lights upon lights, skyscrapers upon skyscrapers, blaring music, and most importantly, people. There were people of all sorts of Aldmistian Ethnicities, Those from hot Belacand, their skin dark, noses flat, and eyes wide, to the people from Fyria, with fare skin, and dark mischievous eyes. Accents flitted through the air, and people speaking in various tongues, laughed and danced together.

It was quite the sight to see everyone so joyous, especially on a Monday night.

"Why are they partying like that?" I ask Prince Adrian softly, amazed by the beauty of everyone getting along. It looked like a scene from the movie Pangled, by Qwalt Fisney.

I had my arm wrapped around Prince Adrian's, as we walked through the crowd that separated like a wave. The townspeople stared in amazement at their future king, and the other princes who were trailing behind us, in awe, others had envy written all over their faces as they watched me cling to the princes arm so I didn't get lost. I couldn't leave...yet.

Prince Adrian glanced down at me - he was probably six foot five or something...unfortunately - sending me a prideful smile. "It's the spring solstice," he chuckled, glancing out at the people, his people, "they party like this for the rest of the week. It's tradition. Plus, the younger people can find their mates." His voice died out after the word "mate" his lips turning to a frown.

The action made everything seem awkward, so I gingerly smiled and looked back at everyone partying in the stone-brick streets, lights stringing from store to store.

"So, where are we going?" I turned my attention to Prince Sebastian, who was quietly walking beside me, dressed in a suit and tie, unlike his brothers who wore more casual outfits. Sebastian was a quiet, thoughtful boy, who seemed to observe every situation with an intuitive and smart outlook.