Shot 8

( Lee Jung-Hwan )

"What are cooking?" He asked you as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Something special." You say as he helps you flip the pancake.

"Sure about that?" He asked you and you nodded.

"Okay than." He said as he kissed your cheek.

*****

You place the pancake on two plates and than place them on the table. You sit down and place a fork and a spoon beside the plate.

You eat your breakfast.

When you finished your breakfast you place the plate in the sink and just before you were about to clean the plate yourself someone takes the plate.

"Let me do the work." He said as he turned out the water.

"No, you had a very rough day yesterday. And you haven't even ate your breakfast yet." You say as you take the plate out his hands and place it in the sink.

"No, you cooked breakfast already, so let me do it." He says and you two continue to fight over who should clean the plate.

*****

"How about you help me clean the plate?" You say and he nodded.

"Fine." He said as he turned on the water and grabbed the soap dispenser.

You take the sponge and have him squirt the soap on the sponge and you start to clean the plate.

That's when he placed his hand on top of yours.

When you finished he kissed your hair or head.

"Now I'll eat." He said as he walk to the table and took his seat.

You sat in front of him.

You watched him eat the homemade pancakes that you made specifically for him.

"It's great." He said as he was about to take another bite of it he paused and stared at you.

"You want some?" He asked you and you nodded as in 'no'.

"Come on." He said as he started to have the fork come towards you.

"Here comes the airplane." He said playfully and you giggle.

He feeds you it.

And when he finished he kissed both of your cheeks.