tre house

Tre. So today I am having a party at my house because my step sister Chrissy is Turing  17 years old and she getting dress now  her kid is coming they went to get her a gift for her birthday I love my step sister so much she mean the world to  me. She not getting married no more so. She single. Ready to mingle! But anyway let get back to  making food.
Chrissy. Today is my birthday I am Turing 17 I can't believe it but I am sad cause I am having. Another baby it is malak and nobody knows I am pregnant. Well I guess would tell everybody when we get ready to sing happy b day😞😞😞😞  well I am wearing a black crop top with this black sparkling  skirt.  And black heels and my hair put in a a bow so I am about to go downstairs and see what Tre cooking. Right now. Aye... Tre what  cooking it smells good . I am cooking fried chicken and Mac n cheese and. Greens and corn bread  and   yams. Ouuuu  that sound good. OK I am going to the the back so see you when the party starts. OK.
Princess and queen.  We back! OK    were is my mom  out in the padeo  OK  hey mom .
Chrissy. Hey babe  what are u guys doing nun  o OK well I have news to tell     but I will tell when we sing happy b day OK. . yes mom OK well go change OK mom .

Jalen. wassup everybody where is my sister  in the back. OK  hey sister hi brother wyd nun  I just want to say imma go change OK bye