18: i love you, but goodbye pt2

saturday, june 23, 2016 5:45 am

harper: hey stiles. i know you asleep right now. and i'm sorry you have to wake up to this. i know this will totally ruin ur day and i don't want it to but there's just some things i have to tell you before i'm gone. i leave today. by the time you wake up and read this i'll be on the airplane flying to my new home. but before we never see each other again, i wanted to say i love you. and i mean that. you've made me so happy within these past months and i can't even begin to tell you have grateful i am for that. and these past two weeks, you've given me more memories in those two weeks than some people have in my lifetime. so thank you. really. and i know this my be a bit harsh, but i'm blocking you on everything. only bc i know you'll try to fight for me and give me hope that i'll be ok and we'll be ok but we won't. i won't. so i'll make it easier on you. on the both us. lydia will make you happy too. she likes you stiles. be with her. you might be just fine without me. i might look completely stupid right now. but for one last time, stiles stilinski, i love you, but goodbye.

saturday, june 23, 2016 10:37 am

stiles: harper no
(message failed)

stiles: i want you
(message failed)

stiles: i love you
(message failed)

stiles: we can do it i know we can
(message failed)

stiles: harper please
(message failed)

stiles: harper?????
(message failed)

stiles: harper !!
(message failed)

stiles: harper...
(message failed)