Zach

I look out the back as Claire is driving. Nila has the window open, to talk to Claire as they talk about why the raptors would go rouge on Owen and the others.

"What is that thing?" I ask as she sits back down, head in hands

"It's confidential. Only two things I know it is a mix of is T-Rex, and raptor." She says

"That's how she was able to turn the raptors on us." I say

She nods and starts to shake her head. I rub her back and look around. I hear a small scream from outside. I look up and see a raptor running after us.

"Nila, how are we supposed to stop them if they aren't going to listen to you?" I start to say

"What do you mean?" She asks

"Look outside." I say

She looks up and shakes her head. She looks around then grabs one of the poles, trying to turn it on.

"I hate to do this to you girls." She says "Zach, get to Gray."

I nod and quickly get to the other side, next to Gray. She looks at the raptor and tried to talk to it when it attaches to the van.

"Claire, we gotta drive faster!" She yells

I hear Aunt Claire start to swear as the truck starts to speed up. Nila slides the pole towards the raptor and it lets go. She goes to the door and closed one side, without falling out. She goes to grab the other side when we see headlights.

"Owen!" She yells

"Shut the door and tell Claire to meet me at the headquarters." He says

She nods and tries to grab the door but almost falls out. Owen winces as she quickly grabs the side.

"Careful princess." He says with a laugh

"Shut up Owen." She says

I get up and grab her and help her pull the door against the current of wind from the speed. Once it's closed, she looks at me and hugs me.

"Thank you." She says

"Of course. Your a friend, I don't want to loose you." I say

She smiles and looks at Gray. He starts to whistle and looks away. I laugh and look at her. She shakes her head and looks up at me.

"Are you sure your alright?" I ask

"Of course." She says, trying to show a smile

I shake my head, putting my hand under her chin and slowly lean in, kissing her. She kisses me back, hands going to my neck.

"What about your girlfriend?" She asks

"We've been having problems, I don't think it will last." I say

She smiles then kisses me again. I smile and kiss back, holding her close again.

"Mom's gonna like her." Gray says

We both start to laugh as she leans her forehead against mine.