Fly Away, Not Yet

Hope you enjoy.♡
------------------------------------------------------

     When Luna and Alpha got tried of beating me they gave me more chores to come pleat, like clean the pool, clean the torcher cells, clean weapons, make breakfast ,lunch,and dinner,etc.

    When I was seven and Luna had a son and she wonted me no where near her "baby", and mad me;made me take the hunter posted, because he got killed by rouges. It was one of the most Dangers post and being a weak child I wined about it and out three ribbes broken and a bloody face. I HAD to learn to live with it. They ripped me away from sword training and made me learn by myself alone in the forest. But because off this i was outside most of my child hood and didn't care if I was, as long as i got in bye 3:30 and had my chores down.

    They still found any reason to beat me though, and they got worse once Richard was born, if he was crying it was my fault no one easel my fault. Also around age eight i found out that I could shift into any animal or change physical objet just not currency. But if the Luna or Alpha found bout anything they would beat me. I am planing on flying away but not yet I need a plan I now I don't have a mate I'm not even human. 

      "Slut come make me food."Richard yelled from the bottom tree I was in, i was doing home work. It was an art protract, I was really good at it I also got good grades in school. I shifted into a blue bird a small one like the ones you see in snow white. I got back to the pack house and started on Richard's sandwich it had bacon,ham,lettuce,tomato, and a cut up boiled egg. I was also good at cooking I had been cooking for the hole pack for thirteen years, but no one has ever told me that. I finished the sandwich as soon as he came though the door. he walked into the dining room and I brought him, his sandwich and set it in front of him. He took a bit of the sandwich and didn't say anything."Sir, may I go finish my chores for the day." I asked in a soft voice careful not to make him mad. He shot me a irritated look and pushed me away, I waked back to the kitchen and cleaned up the food. I took an apple with me and no one noticed me, i walked back to the tree I was in and claimed up the tree back to where i put my things.(Bow,Quaver,drawing stuff) As soon as I got on the tree I a buck I got a single arrow I shifted my eyes to a eagle so that I could see better. I shot the arrow and it pierced the heart, insistently killing it. I jumped down and went to the deer's corpus. There was a feast to night for Richard's 11th birthday when a werewolf comes of age they shift about a week after the 11th birthday. I'm in charge of food i have gotten one buck and this is the last one.

""""""""""""""""""

      It took around three hours to skin and debone the deer, I have gotten fast at it over the years. I us the bones for arrows. They tend to be stronger; i finished cooking for his birthday party and went to the shed i put all the bones and guts not used in there the guts in the fridge to cook later if needed. I put away all my correction "their"knifes witch I just so happened to make from the left over bone from a hog. I quickly made my way back to the kitchen it was 3:00 i had a half an hour to finish the party preparations, luckily i had made them before​ hand and just had to set them up.

I shifted into a bird of prey not caring witch, I grabbed the dark red ribbon and tied them to trees with my claws carefully not to rip them the color scheme of the party was blues and reds all different​ shads

I shifted into a bird of prey not caring witch, I grabbed the dark red ribbon and tied them to trees with my claws carefully not to rip them the color scheme of the party was blues and reds all different​ shads. I finished the decorations (the tables where already set up) I had about ten minutes.

     I wonted to fly into that soft blue sky and get away from this hell hole at lest for an hour, I promised my self I would finish school to have a full education so I could get a job when I run, swim, fly, or and other lean of travel to get away. Just a little less than nine months left, I can do it at lest for my self.

    I just hope i can survive this party, or I'll get a bad betting or...

----------------------------------

Vote, comment on what you like and make sure to share. Bye~💗