chapter 6,

Camila's POV

  Lauren and I have been making out for quite sometime and her hand is rested on my hip for what feels like forever. I have been trying like crazy not to get horny but Lauren is not making it easy for me. Trying to distract myself I kiss Lauren harder and lick her lips.
  - Camz... - She moans throwing her head back.
Her lips taste like cherry, so intoxicating. I feel myself getting hard, oh shit.
  - Camz. Do you want me to do something about that? - She stops our kiss and eyes my bulge. I feel nervous.
  - Oh, n-no need. I just want to make you feel good, you don't need to do anything.
- But camila, I want to make you feel good to. And I know you can make me feel good while enjoying yourself. - She bits her lip and starts taking my pants. When I'm only in my shirt and boxers she takes her's off and straddles my lap.
- Oh Laur! Oh my god... - She starts grinding on my full on hard on.
  - Yes Camila! oh yes.... Feels so good camz. - She starts grinding her centre harder against me and I can't stop myself from grabbing her huge ass to make her rub herself even more.
  - Lauren baby, this feels so good.
  - Harder Camz, please.
  - Oh fuck it. - I take my boxers off, feeling her stare on me I turn back to her and take her and mine shirts off too.
  - You are really big, Papi.
  - Fuck Lauren, i can't think about anything right now...
  - Come here Camz, I'm going to make you feel good.
  When I reach her she wraps her small hand in my cock and starts jerking me off really good. I was already almost cumming when she was rubbing against me but now I felt I could explode at any moment.
  - Laur, you should stop. I am almost there baby. And I don't want to cum before you do.
  - Look Camila - She took her panties off and threw them to me. I catch them and saw all the wetness on them. When I looked at Lauren, her legs where full of girl cum. The sight was so hot I had to close my eyes.  - I'm all wet for you. I'm almost cumming to.
   She then crawled to my lap again and aligned my cock to her pussy entrance. I came the second I felt her walls around me.
- Sorry baby. I couldn't take it anymore. - I said full of shame.
- That's ok cami. Can I ride you now? or are too sensitive?
- You can if you want.
  -Ok. - Was the last thing she said before she started going up and down my cock. I could feel myself getting over the edge again but this time she would cum first.
  - Harder Camila, Harder!!! OH MY GOD BABY, YES YES FUCK ME REALLY GOOD!
  - Oh Lauren!! - She came and her legs where too weak for her to keep herself standing so she collapsed on top of me. She fell asleep after I put the sheets on top off her to make her warm. I didn't came the second time but I was spent to even touch myself so I just fell asleep too.