The Corpses Had A Party

(Corpse Party theme song.)

Requested by @ShadowCresentMoon1310
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Me: OK YOU GAY RAINBOWS!! IT'S TIME TO WATCH CORSPE PARTY!!

All: "Corspe Party"?

Me: The greatest anime next to other animes great animes... *fanboys a little*

Will: I-is it s-scary? *goes pale and starts sweating nervously*

Rev. Dipshit: *hugs Will and glares at me*

Me: Will, why would I need to scare you when you have to look at RD's and The Witch of the West's face most of your life? (Those names are what I'll call the Reverse twins until you guys give me other name suggestions)

Bill: *laughs and rolls around on the floor* OH MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Me: *looks at imaginary watch* Olay rainbows, time to watch this stuff.

///////////////Few Minutes Later\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Dipper/Will/Rev. Dipshit: *screaming like five yr. old girls*

Me: *holding a pillow while rocking back in fourth* [mutter] I'm not scared... I'm not scared... I'm not scared...[mutter]

Will: *passes out from fear*

Dipper: *cuddles with Bill*

Bill: *glares at me before carrying Dipper upstairs* Your a horrible child.

Me: Says the one who posseses people for fun and amusement! *growls*

Rev. Dipshit: Well, that was an.... Intresting anime to watch...

ShadowCrestMoon: *appears outta nowhere because they are magical* Did you like the nice and non gorey anime?

RD: YOU MADE US LOOK LIKE FOOLS!!

Me: Just saying, Bill and Will are floating doritos, your a cruel duplicate of Dipper, and Dipper us an smol child that is a mystery solver. I'm pretty sure that you guys already looked like fools.

RD/Bill/Dipper: *have anime angry faces*  WHY YOU!!!!

Will: *hits me with a plush hammer* M-meanie!

ShadowCrestMoon: *rolls eyes and leaves like a boss*

Me: ok. Please request. I'm bored. I'll try to get them as fast as I can. If this chater sucks, then oh well. I tried. Later. *disappears with the others like a boss*