Battling Tierno And A Sleeping Snorlax!

Just to make it clear your current team is Braixen, Spewpa, Fletchling, Pansage and Squirtle, Pidgey's in the PC cus screw him.

After learning that Diantha herself was a trainer Calem finally began to tell me what he was wanted to earlier. "Would you be willing to compete with me to see which of us is stronger? I know we set off on our journey just after you arrived in Vaniville but we are neighbours  and I think it would be fun to have a competition with you. Just so you know, I won't lose" she declared "hehehe we'll soon see, I look forward to our first Pokémon battle!" I laughed before finishing my drink and leaving. My Holo-cast started bleeping, it was from Tierno "so check this out! I'm on route 5 right now, and it's just hopping with wild Pokémon! Hurry and come check it out!" He said before the Holo clip ended, looks like I know where I'm heading. I put my holo caster back in my bag and walked through the route tunnel, a guy called Mr. Bonding introduced me to these things called O-powers. When I exited  the tunnel, a Pokémon ran towards me, it then ran around me before a woman skated towards me with a Pokémon identical to the one who ran around me.

"Sorry about that! Are you ok?" She asked "yeah no harm done" I smiled "I was just doing some special training with my Lucario when all of a sudden it dashed off. Hey Lucario! What's goin on with you? Did you get drawn in by this young woman's aura or something?" The woman asked her Lucario who just roared in response "it seems Lucario likes you" she laughed "you think so?" I asked "yeah! See Lucario can read people's auras. I guess something in your aura has made this one take a liking to a stranger! This Lucario is always getting worked up battling with my other one. Maybe it's just been waiting for a trainer to appear who's strong enough to challenge it! Oops sorry, I was on such a roll I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Korrina, the Shalour city gym leader! If you're getting gym badges, I'm sure we'll be battling sooner or later! I'll be looking forward to it. I hope you know how to roll with the punches!" She laughed before skating off, her Lucario looked at me one more time before joining it's trainer. After walking through grass I caught myself a Skiddo and a Pancham! A few moments after I found Trevor and Tierno!

"My goodness Pokémon hordes are certainly intense" Trevor sighed "yeah! They're like a dance team made up of Pokémon aren't they?" Tierno asked "oh, Tierno do you ever think about anything besides dancing?" Trevor questioned "nope! Even during Pokémon battles I'm always checking out their moves!" Tierno exclaimed before doing a twirl "nice twirl Tierno" I laughed "oh hey Y/N! Do your Pokémon know any sweet moves?" He asked me "honestly I'm not sure, it depends what you mean by sweet moves" I laughed "well I'll have to find out my self! Show me in a battle!" Tierno requested. He sent out a Corphish, I sent out Skiddo and attacked with razor leaf which did some serious damage! Tierno's Corphish used sword's dance to raise it's attack power, Skiddo used razor leaf again and Corphish fainted, "good to see you Y/N. It really does seems as though Tierno can only think about dancing and moves. When a horde of Pokémon popped up he just stood there and watched them" Trevor told me with an adorable smile. "Well, yeah Trevs! Coming up with the world's best Pokémon dance IS my dream, after all! I was born to dance! I won't stop! Not with moves like this!" Tierno argued "sounds like a perfect dream for you Tierno" I told him, Trevor nodded in agreement "oh, uh Y/N take this honey" Trevor said before giving me a small jar full of honey "er thanks Trevor but what's it for?" I asked "it will encourage Pokémon hordes to appear! Though if you're going to challenge a whole horde you may want to use moves that hit multiple targets" Trevor advised "really? Cool! Thanks Trevor!" I said excitedly, I waved them both goodbye and headed to the next city.

After defeating all the fellow trainers, my Spewpa and Squirtle evolved into Vivillion and Wartortle!  When I entered Camphier town, I got a message from Lysandre labs thanking me for using the holo caster. I entered the Pokémon centre to let Nurse Joy heal my Pokémon. Once that was done, I placed my Skiddo and Pansage in the PC then went to check out Shabboneau castle and saw Shauna and a guy in martial arts gear? Alrighty then. "Hi, Y/N" Shauna greeted "hey Shauna" I replied with a smile "an acquaintance of yours? Two visitors to the Shabboneau castle? I can't remember the last time we've been so busy! This castle, chateau if you will, was manor of a noble family. It may be a little run down, but that's because there's history to this place. During that history, the owners of this castle gave away a lot of their stuff to everyone, so that's why it feels so empty. The end." The guy told us "that's it?! Don't you have anything on Mega Evolution?" Shauna "eh Shauna, this place is pretty cool if you ask me" I laughed "that's it. What in the world is Mega Evolution?" The guy asked before another guy walked in. "Sir! It's back again" he said "is it that time of year already? Well, there's nothing I can do about that now. I need to go to route 7 but please take your time and look around" the guy in the martial arts gear said before leaving. 

"Wonder what that's about" me and Shauna both said, "well we won't find out standing here. Let's go!" I chirped before I grabbed Shauna's hand and started running to route 7. A Snorlax was sleeping on the bridge and blocking the path "here we go again, sleeping so soundly the end of the world wouldn't wake it." The man from the castle sighed "look! It's practically a mountain right? It's blocking the road completley. Come now sir, use the Pokéflute! Oh wait... do you even have it anymore?" The other guy asked "nope I handed it over" he replied "what? Huh? What's a Pokéflute?" Shauna asked "it's a flute that people use to wake up sleeping Pokémon. In Kanto we had to use them a lot because Snorlax would fall asleep on pathways blocking them off" I answered "yes, that's correct but my Pokéflute is at Parfum palace" the guy added "well we'll just go get it then" Shauna chimed "yeah! We'll be back before ya know it!" I added, we then walked down route 6, me and Shauna had double team battles with the trainers and walked to the gates. 

"The entrance fee will be 1,000 Pokédollars per person" A butler told us, as we approached the gate. "You've gotta be kidding me? It costs money to go inside?" Shauna asked, man there's always a catch "you see the owner of the palace follows the school of thought that you can never have too much" he told us "yeesh, no wonder the rich guys stay rich" I sighed before we both paid the entry fee, the guy opened the gates and let us inside the palace. The owner couldn't find his beloved Furfrou, but if we found it we'd get a reward. We could ask for the Pokéflute! It looks like it's time to go Furfrou hunting!