|Beauty And The Beast| The Beast Is Real!

|Edited|

A/N: 1.6k reads already?!?!

Genre: Crossover, Musical, Fem!Reader

Guide:
"Song Lyrics": the person is singing
(Y/N): Your First Name
(L/N): Your Last Name
(F/N): Your Father's Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"You must forgive first impressions...I hope you are not too startled," Karma said, holding his candles up.

"Why would I be startled? I am talking to a candle," I said sarcastically.

"Then that's good then~" Karma grinned, and I sighed, "Consider us as your service. You can go anywhere that you like,"

"Except the west wing..." Isogai reminded, making Karma motion to stop.

"Why?" I raised a brow, "What's in the west wing?" I asked.

"Nothing!"

"Yes, nothing!"

"Just storage!" the two answered, but I was still suspicious.

"Anyways, we should head to the East Wing. You must be freezing, Mademoiselle," Isogai smiled politely.

Somehow even as a clock, there were sparkles around him, making him look like a prince. I looked over to Karma, and he shrugged.

"You'll get used to it,"

"Welcome to your new room!" Isogai welcomed me as Karma opened the doors, and I followed them inside.

"It's modest but comfortable," Karma remarked as I saw that the room looked like it would belong to a princess.

"It's... beautiful..." I breathed out in awe.

"But of course!"

"Master wanted you to have the finest room in the castle," Karma and Isogai said as Karma jumped into the bed, revealing lots of dust.

"W-we weren't expecting guests," Isogai nervously said, making me giggle.

" 'Au Chaunte, (I am not French, and I have no clue how to spell French words...) Mademoiselle" a... feather duster? greeted me as she cleaned the place.

"That's Nakamura, one of the maids in the castle," Isogai explained.

"Don't worry, I'll have this place spotless in no time!" she reassured as she dusted the room.

"This plan of yours is dangerous, Karma," Nakamura warned, floating towards him.

"Relax, Nakamura. There's nothing that I can't handle," Karma shrugged, making her frown.

She dusted the bed, making the dust land straight to Karma.

"Hey!" he coughed,

"Whoops, I just thought you can handle a little dust, is all," she innocently smiled, making me chuckle, and Isogai nervously laugh.

I looked around the room once more with a spin.

"Is everything here alive?" I asked, looking back at the three.

"W-well, no... not exactly," Isogai answered, scratching the back of his head.

"Are there many more of you?" I asked, sitting down on the bed.

"Yes, actually. There is one more person you should meet in this room," Karma smirked, making me raise a brow.

"And who would that be--"