EPILOGUE

●○

"Sanyukta is becoming naughter day by day bhai." Aryan huffed complaining about his sister in law to his brother.

"Aab kya kiya hey sanyu ne." Renuka Shekawath asked chuckling.

"Kya kiya?Ask me what she didn't do! She painted my whole face with her new painting  set. And think my surprise when I wake up in the morning and go to the kitchen to get a glass of water and the butlers are laughing at me. It took almost three hours to remove the paint. The colour was so strong that it wouldn't come out." Aryan said glaring at sanyu, sitting beside her husband who was busy pampering her to hear his brother's words.

"Rannu, dekh na, aryan mujhe aur mere khaane ko ghur raha hey" A heavily nine months pregnant sanyukta complained to her dearest hubby, turning to the other side with her double chocolate chocochip cake with extra cream while feasting on it.

Aryan looked at her amused at her actions. Great, now she making him look like the bad one here. Renuka and Randhir glared at him making him gulp.

"Bhai, am not glaring at her. Just ask her why she did what she did and I will never talk about this." Aryan said confidentially smirking inwardly

'Aab toh madam ko bataana he padega.'

"Okay, You are going to leave her alone after that.  No more nagging and complaining business here. Deal?" Randhir asked.

"Deal"

Randhir turned towards sanyu, cupping her face and wiping her mouth with the mini towel.

"Sanyu, aapne aryan ka face kyun paint kiya? He was sleeping right. You shouldn't have done that." Randhir said talking as softly as possible.

"Vo Rannu, mujhe drawing sheets nahi mill rahey thee. Tho mey aryan se sheets puchne gayi thi. I tried to wake him up. But he wouldn't. I told him I need sheets to paint. Painting kit naya hey,so I wanted to check it. He said  'agar mujhe painting he karni hey tho vuske face pe bhi kar sakti hun,and phir bola 'let me sleep please, don't disturb me'

Vusine kaha paint karne, so kardiya meyne bhi vuska face paint." Sanyukta shrugged her shoulders. Now it was time for Randhir to glare at aryan while aryan stood with his eyes wide in shock.

"Mujhe yaad nahi aa raha bhai."Aryan said immediately escaping from the place with a apple in his hand.

Everyone chuckled while sanyukta concentrated on finishing the yummy cake in in front of her. She was the princesses of the Shekawath family. Her every demand was fulfilled as her in laws and husband pampered her with at most love and care.

It was past midnight when Sanyukta woke up Randhir at the middle of the night. While Randhir panicked asking her if she was fine and if she needed anything.

"Rannu babies want to go for a long drive now." Sanyukta said smiling innocently while Randhir understood her intentions, he very well knew it was her and not the babies.

"Sanyu, it's very late now. I will take you on a long drive tomorrow."  Randhir said trying to maintain his calm.

"Nahi. We want to go now. So take us now." She nagged him. He was very tired and slept just an hour ago, as he worked till one in the morning. And her nagging him was clearly not helping him.He was clearly getting frustrated.