Nightmare

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Alex woke up from his nightmare as he wiped the beads of sweat on his forehead.

It all came back to him. Alex Standall tried killing himself. He wanted to end it all. The guilt, the sadness, the emptiness he felt. He failed obviously.

Alex had been having nightmares since the day he gained consciousness. Its mostly about Hannah or his friends abandoning him. This time, the nightmare was about Justin Foley.

Alex started panting for air as he felt an arm hold his fragile body.

"Hey, Standall. Whats wrong?" The guy he dreamt about asked. Justin Foley never left this hospital room since the day he found out Alex shot himself.

"It- Its... It was just a nightmare." Alex said. The boy beside him nodded asking for Alex to continue. "It was about you. You left me... I was shouting at you. I wanted you to come back but the darkness took you."

Justin rubbed Alex's back. I wont leave you. Justin thought to himself "That was just a dream. That wont happen alright Standall?"

Alex barely nodded, he was too weak to even move. Dont go, please.

Justin helped him get back to his bed. He held Alex's hand so tight. "You can sleep now, I'll be here Standall."

Alex closed his eyes as a single tear fell down his cheek. The room was silent except for the beeping of the hospital equipment and the sound of the aircon. "Dont go please." Alex muttered.

Justin waited for Alex to finally sleep as he kissed the blonde guy's forehead. He didnt let go of his hand. "I wont. I wont go. I promise"