L x Reader Headcanons pt 2

Start from the beginning

♡he likes picking out clothes for you to wear

♡he loVES your tummy, and doesn't understand why you don't like it too. It makes you so soft and huggable and squishy??? Why wouldn't you want that and where's the downside

♡Whenever you have a girls night with one of your friends (and he has to leave because there aren't any boys allowed) he secretly watches you on the cameras just to see what you talk about when he isn't there. Though he signed off immediately after one of your friends asked how he was in bed.

♡He sure is one to talk, but he hates to see you when you can't sleep, especially when you're so tired the next day you can barely function.

♡He absolutely loves the show Cosmos.

♡Not for any particular reason, but he never swears. Though once he dropped his coffee cup and did so quite loudly.

♡He is the best pillow talker, and his aftercare is amazing. Close cuddles, back massages, gently peppering ths marks he made with kisses as he whispers gently how well you did, asking if there's anything you need and what he can do Next time.

♡He would love to take you to France. Possibly for your honeymoon. Mostly because it's home to the best pastry chefs and bakeries, but also because it's the city of love.

♡Misa honestly really annoys him. Their personalities are pretty much polar opposites however, so it's sort of a given.

♡He can solve a Rubix cube in under a minute

♡His favorite animal crossing villager is Lucky or Dobie

♡It's rare, but the most ridiculous things make him laugh. Bad jokes such as: "what do you call the grim reaper for bees? The grim beeper." Are his favourite, and always earn at least a smile.

♡his favourite way to work is when you're both on the couch, and your head is resting in his lap. Though it is a bit harder to perch up, he still loves it, and almost always when you're sitting that way he shares all his sweets. If you ever fall asleep in that position, he just melts at how adorable you are.

♡He is the best person to have around when you have a bad day. Anything you need is done, and he'll stop at nothing to make you feel better.

♡He hates sleeping alone. Well, when you're not there he doesn't sleep at all, but he does get very lonely.

♡He loves taking you places you like to go more than anything else. Even somewhere as simple as a bookstore. he adores seeing you excited about little things, and as he watches you wander around in amazement, he can't help but fall deeper in love with you.

♡...He just needs a hug sometimes. Whenever He's down or slightly depressed, he usually needs a bit of affection. He sometimes has a little trouble knowing he's loved, and you have no problem reaffirming that for him when needed.

♡when you go to sleep, he sometimes puts a hard candy in your mouth so you have sweet dreams.

♡He doesn't like to do laundry. Mostly because once he threw his shirts in not knowing that a pair of your red undies were left in the washing machine, and all of them turned pink.

♡if you're ever sick or have a cold, he switches 1000% into nurse mode. It's a little annoying at times, but youre pretty much guaranteed to be better the next day.

♡He always ties cherry stems in a knot with his tongue in front of you. You have to say though...it pays off in more ways than one. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

♡He has loads of photos of you that he's taken while you're just doing random things - or sleeping. He always insists on showing everyone how beautiful you look even though they're all really blurry.

♡He loves cats, but his favourite animal is a bunny.

♡sometimes when he's busy at work and you're bored you'll send him a suggestive text message or picture, knowing he'll have trouble controlling himself for the rest of the day. Be ready for when he gets home though..

♡on the odd chance he does sleep, he is the hugest blanket hog.

♡he loves the sound of your voice. Especially when you're singing.

♡when you shave your legs he would feel them forever if he could. So smooth...

♡he gets horrible allergies in the spring.

♡He sometimes will make you breakfast in bed. Waffles and pancakes are something he's mastered even though he has no idea what he's doing at literally any other cooking.

♡He actually really likes flowers. His favourite are roses beacuse of the unique intricacy of the petals, but also because they have thorns. His #1 gift is chocolate and roses.

♡gets increDIBLY flustered whenever you want him to come with you for bra and underwear shopping (as well as lingerie honhonhon). He does enjoy choosing for you however.

♡He loves to randomly kiss you. If you ever randomly kiss him, he stops functioning completely.

♡He really dislikes any form of PDA. However if anyone is ever looking at you with an ounce of interest he makes it known that you're his, not caring if you're in public or not.

♡He loves going out on dates on a rainy day.

♡He actually likes having his birthday on Halloween. Not only does it revolve around candy, you almost always wear a special costume just for him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

♡he thinks trick or treaters are a little annoying though. Like?? Buy your own candy m8 don't ask for mine

♡when he wants to kiss you, usually he'll gently plant his hand on your hip, and very softly bring your cheek upward. He'll always wait for you to close the gap however. His kisses are usually very soft and slow, but progressively get more heated as time goes on. After you break apart, he always whispers "I love you."

♡one of his kisses can end an argument in a second, or make you completely forget what you were angry about. Every time.

♡You were his first kiss. He was very shy about it, but on your third date you were taking a walk through a moonlit park, and he just sort of stopped to look at you before he stared at your lips. Without even thinking, He sputtered out "can I kiss you?", and you laughed a little before nodding gently. He was a little apprehensive and clumsy, but nonetheless your lips met for the first time after you slightly pulled him into it. After you parted, all he could manage was "wow.."

~♡~