The mortal world

Luciel's P.O.V
I woke up in a grey bedroom,quite comfy ,if I do say so myself.
My hands were just as pale as ever,but they felt warm.
I planned out my schedule by going to the so called educational centre 'school'
I got changed into my uniform first.

I planned out my schedule by going to the so called educational centre 'school'I got changed into my uniform first

I quite like my new look,besides the part that I don't have my demon wings.
I used my magic and created a suitable amount of allowance.Then I began my journey throughout the mortal world.
While walking many Mortals kept looking at me,I think they may be scared out of my presence.
-----------------------La La La
Dakota's P.O.V
Owie,my head hurts.
I looked at my surroundings just to realised that I'm no longer in my comfortable bed in heaven,but in the beautiful yet cruel world of humans.
'Good morning!!'
I said while opening the window.
A little blue bird landed on my finger after I said such words.
I almost forgot!!!
I was supposed to enter the human education.
Of course,I am very interested in the human world and father has only told me such stories from the bible.
I wonder do Mortals still ride houses?
While getting ready for school I learned how to on the magic box(tv)
Appeared a show called'ABC News'
Very interesting~ It was like a human magic globe that I saw at Elijah's area!
I dressed myself up in my school uniform and of course looked at mirror for a time or two.

I wonder do Mortals still ride houses?While getting ready for school I learned how to on the magic box(tv)Appeared a show called'ABC News'Very interesting~ It was like a human magic globe that I saw at Elijah's area!I dressed myself up in my schoo...

'How wonderful~'
I was happy that Elijah didn't make a fun of my face,for all I know he could have turned me into a old man.
But my angel wings were gone,and my white hair has changed its colour,but I forgive him.I felt something hard in my pocket and inside was a magic globe and a note book on how to survive.
On the globe was a note writing:contact me if you can
Elijah was such a great friend,even tough he's a demon.Well,I know tons of demons......wait out of topic!!!
---------------⚒⚙️⛓🗡⚔️🛡🔪
Luciel's P.O.V
I managed to find a building listing'Jump street high school'

VI managed to find a building listing'Jump street high school'

I saw Mortals Everywhere!
Talking,playing,gossiping,reading....
'Wow!!!'
I took out my schedule from a black file provided.
When walking in the school,once again everybody was staring at me.
'Her eyes are red...'
'She's cute~'
'Newbie?'
'She looks like a vampire...'
'Her hair looks so silky'
All I know is,I was the hot topic of the school.
Later,a figure appeared behind me.
Dakota's P.O.V
As I reached the school grounds,I saw a girl with long black silky hair,white healthy skin and blood red eyes.
She looked familiar,but when have I seen her???
She seemed to be the hot topic of the school.
Until I arrived,
I heard students chatting and gossiping about me and the red eyed girl.
'Wow!!!!He's hot!'
'So many newbies this year!!'
'That girl must be mind!!'
'I think I'm in love~'
Not long later,the bell rang and we all went into our respected classes.
---------------Normal time!!!-----
'Good morning class!Today we have two new students joining us today!'
Said The cheerful class teacher Mrs Lilian.
'Please come in~'
She said.
The two students entering were Luciel and Dakota,yet they still don't recognise each other.
A boy with brown hair raised his hand and asked'Teacher,we don't really know the new students can you tell them to give a self introduction.
Mrs Lilian nodded and said:'Good idea!Lets start with you.'
Mrs Lilian said pointing at Luciel.
'Oh~' Luciel said feeling quite weird about the idea of giving information to the other Mortals,if the Mortals below her knew that she was the next ruler of hell they would bow at her gratefully and show much gratitude.
'My names Luciel Pacific and I come from Hawaii,my birthdate is on August6 and I'm interested in learning about the culture of humans.'
Luciel lied because she didn't want them to find out that she ran away.
Dakota felt a certain strange feeling for the girl beside him and thought that he really understood him.Beside the fact that she said really strange words.
'What about you?'
Mrs Lilian pointed towards Dakota.
Dakota wanted to make his best impression towards Luciel .
'My names Dakota Christ,and I come from brazil(he's favourite country)
My birthday is on June 6 and I'm really happy to be friends with you all~'
He smiled his cheerful smile.
And not long after they continued class