I aint getting married!

Luciel's P.O.V
Hell no does father understand!!
I don't care about their fucking peace between tribes!!
Why do they put the problems on me,getting married to that hell of a man who can't even hurt a fly!?!
Why would I get married to him?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~
Dakota's P.O.V
Marriage??
No.Never!
I'm too young for love......
Dad never understands,if only mom were here to tell him off.......
I can't I must leave immediately.....
But Father said it was for the peace of the two tribes.......
Should I???
No!!!!!
Why couldn't they two just get along???
It's not my fault!!!!
I must get packing!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~back to normal
In hell⚔️
'I can't stand father,he doesn't understand.'
Luciel kept complaining beside the fact that she can't do anything...
Nobody would want to have a arranged marriage.....
A tear rolled down her cheek,
'No go back in!!!'
Luciel shouted and commanded herself to not cry.
But she couldn't,she jumped on her bed and took out her magic globe which she used to spy on human around the world.
This time the magic globe showed a picture of a girt not older than 18 holding a rucksack and opening the house door.
'She was running away!'
Thought Luciel.
The girl tiptoed down the hallway and outside the neighbourhood.
For a long while,Luciel watched the girl run away.
'Exactly !'
Luciel shouted!
' Why did I not think of that! Running away!Wow,Mortals are very very S M A R T!'
Said Luciel back in her cheerful tone.
Being a demon does have its perks,she took out her spell book and searched for the human transformation page.
Once she became human she would automatically be sent to a certain area around the world.
First thing first,Luciel took out her black rucksack  and filled her bag with almost half of her room(of course she brought a little bit of dark magic with her)
The good thing is when she is human she will still be able to use her demonic powers but she can't tell other humans.
After packing,she held her spell book and chanted:若丸さんはどうだけど若く!
And all was black
-------------on the other hand------
In heaven🛡
Dakota had finished packing his bags.
He secretly used the secret passage underneath the tiles of his room.
*cough *cough
It's been years since he used the passage.....
!
I mean it's not like he ever secretly used the passage without telling his father?!!!!?!!?
Anyways,
He was not allowed to use dark magic like Luciel but he did know a lot of people that had the access.
When he was younger,his father and Uncle Lucifer were actually VERY good friends. Yeah friends!!!
So Dakota would always follow his father using the barrier.
The barrier is the force field that separates the two tribes.
Dakota normally used the secret passage to pass the barrier into hell.
When he reached his destination, Dakota entered a small little cave in hell.

To Mortals,hell was the scariest place that ever existed!But in the eyes of the angelic Dakota,hell was just a area that owned many volcanos

But in the eyes of the angelic Dakota,hell was just a area that owned many volcanos.
Most people in hell live in bloodstone caves while the royal family lived in a palace.
'Long time no see,old friend...'
Dakota said when entering the cave.
'Oh ,Finally back from heaven.Such a daddy's boy~'

The man before your eyes is Elijah,he may not look like a world class demon,but when it comes to black magic

The man before your eyes is Elijah,he may not look like a world class demon,but when it comes to black magic.....He's the king.
'Oh you treat me like god~Ignore me and come to me when I'm need,such a bad boy~'
Elijah said with a sly voice.
'I need you to turn me into a human and keep your mouth shut!'
Said Dakota with a serious impression.
Elijah nodded but first he asked
'What do you got?'
Dakota took a sack of coins from his bag.
'This enough?'
He asked.
'Yeeeesssssss~ This will do~'
I you want to tempt a devil,just give them cash and they will do whatever you say.
Elijah chanted:+?<€€,<$>€?|~#**
And all was white.

Hope  you enjoyed my fist story !!