A Foot Too Big

Hisako gave an experimental stretch. Aside from a bit of stiffness in her side, she seemed to have almost fully healed. The scars on her face were still pretty ugly, but the stitches were gone for good.

"How you feeling?" Donny asked. "Any pain at all?"

"Just some stiff muscles I need to stretch." Hisako informed him. "Now, where are they?"

Donny smirked, then reached into the pocket of his coat, pulling out Hisako's tessen. She grinned, holding her hands out in gimme motions. Donny obliged and handed his sister her weapons. She opened them, giving a few practice swings.

"Do I detect a straighter edge to these?" she questioned.

"I figured since I was improving my own weapons, and Mikey's, I could at least take care of the third set under my temporary care."

Hisako smiled at that, then leapfrogged over the railing of the porch to where Raph and Mikey were currently duking it out, Leo watching from a swing hanging on a nearby tree.

"Hey Raphie-boy!" Mikey cheered. "Looks who's joining the party!"

"Welcome back sis." Raph greeted. "Think you're ready to kick it with the rest of us?"

Hisako got into a prepared stance, opening her fans.

"I was born ready, shell-for brains."

"Then bring it." Raph challenged spinning his sai.

Hisako then charged at Raph swing her tessen at him. Raph was quick to block her attacks with his sai. Mikey then jumped in and assaulted Hisako with endless nunchaku swings.

"Hey Mikey!" Donny called as he walked towards Leo. "Show them what your chucks can do now!"

"You got it D!" Mikey called back.

Mikey then locked his chucks together forming a three piece.

"A sansetsukon." Leo noted. "Nice job, Don."

"Thanks." Don replied.

Mikey kept swinging his new weapon at his sister. She slid underneath him, bringing her fans arching through the air, taking off a few of his orange-dyed hairs.

"Yikes." he let out.

Hisako took this advantage and kicked his legs out from underneath him, planting her foot on his stomach and tossing her hands in the air.

"Another win for the human race!" she declared.

"Aw man." Mikey whined.

"Eh, get over it bro." Raph said, pulling Hisako off of him and yanking him to his feet. "Besides, you and I both know we went easy on her."

Hisako scoffed, putting her hands on her hips.

"Excuse me?"

"You really expect us to go all out on our sister who just got out of stitches?" Mikey questioned.

Hisako groaned.

"Leo back me up on this one!" she begged.

"Hey, I'm staying out of this one." Leo replied defensively.

Hisako growled indignantly, crossing her arms.

"I demand to be treated fairly." she insisted. "I'm fully healed and I need a proper challenge to limber up!"

"Well if you really want a challenge..." Raph replied. "...Turtle hunt."

"Turtle hunt?" Mikey, Don, and Hisako asked.