B Joo X You! Smut

"Im getting a drink." your normally preppy boyfriend mumbled, walking to the fridge with a pout on his face.

You had been listening to some "dumb' group all day long.

What made Kai from EXO so much better than him anyways? He continuously pouted as he poured himself a glass of cold water. He had never really been the jealous type and it wouldn't really have mattered to him if Kai was just some bias to you... But you just kept talking about him.

'What if he's replacing me?' B Joo thought to himself, biting his lip with worry.

You always joked around and claimed that your beloved boyfriend would always be your ult but for the past 3 days you weren't really acting like it.

Your jealous boyfriend began to pace, thinking about everything you could find more appealing about him; his body? His hair? Was it is voice?

Surely you loved all of those things about him too... Right?

After a long time of thinking about it, B Joo just rolled his eyes and sat his empty cup in the sink before walking back into your living room to see you giggling at some interview.

" (y/n)?" He mumbled from the door way, sadness laced in his voice.

Your response was much more cold than you had intended," Yes, Joo?" You nearly sighed, pausing the video on your cell phone.

"Could you maybe let me cuddle you?" he asked cutely, approaching you slowly, his hands shoved into his pockets.

"Ah... Now?" you sighed even less enthusiasm than before.

Finally B Joo broke a bit and discarded his cutesy personality, giving you a sad frown.

After a moment you had gone back to watching Kai, fangirling over how nice he looked and whatnot when all of a sudden your boyfriend took you by surprise.

B Joo pinned you down on the couch and took your phone from you hands, placing it on the table before looking at you with his normal innocent eyes.

"I need attention." He stated flatly," Please give your boyfriend attention instead of that over-rated EXO guy."

You noticed the jealousy and brought your hand up to gently brussh his hair out of his face with a soft smile that wasn't returned like it usually would have been.

By now he would have been tickling you or showering you in kisses... More often than not; both!

Instead, he just sat over your smaller frame and looked at you seriously even as you started to giggle to attempt to lighten the mood. You hadn't intended to make him feel bad about himself.

A moment later you realized the severity of just how upset you had really made him with Kai. You sighed deeply," Joo..." You trailed off sweetly," Im sorry if I neglected to tell you about how cute and special you are."

"Cute?" he asked softly, looking away," How come Im not sexy like Kai. " He frowned.

You nearly gasped at his response... This was not the guy you were used to.

"ByungJoo..." You trailed off, realizing he had wanted you to be serious," You're jealous over some guy I'm never even going to meet... and even if I did I would never pick him over you!"

He began to blush light pink but quickly brushed it off, leaning down faster than you had time to comprehend. His lips brushed against yours weakly at first, he could tell you really weren't in the mood for this type of behavior but he didn't exactly care.

You soon gave up on trying to get him to stop and kissed back to match his growing agression. Sometimes he really did remind you of a snooty kid, never stopping until he got his way.