Yano x You ! (fluff)

Yano had been quite sleepy lately due to his intense practice scedule. This comeback was coming down hard on the youngest.

Truth be told, he felt bad for not seeing you as much as he liked to. He kept complaining about how he was never around and started to embark on internal sadness when he saw his absence had no external effect on your emotions.

However, this wasn't completely true. You knew he was busy and you knew he was doing what he loved to do. You had seen no reason to make him take breaks he didn't have time for just to talk to you. In fact, you encouraged him often.

It was around 7:30 when the maknae came into your apartment unannounced with a packed bag slung over a tired shoulder.

Hearing footsteps, you nervously got off of your couch unsure of who had entered... Your eyes lit up when you walked around the corner into the kitchen.

You offer a gentle smile as he sets his bag down onto the floor but he seems slightly serious toward you. Sometimes he was serious with you but when he was it scared you. He was very unlike himself, his clothing wrinkled and hair a mess.

Normally he tried his best to look good. He cared about how he looked a lot. Normally you wouldn't even catch him dead on a bus without his hair done to his liking.

Your smile faded and you slowly stepped over to him, embracing him gently. You knew he was probably sore and he didn't look like he was in the best mood. His hair was still slightly damp, telling you he had just showered... But Yano didn't look as refreshed as he normally would.

"Did you miss me?" he mumbled, his tone hopeful and slightly depressed,"You're not going to push me away, right?"

Yano's voice had trembled slightly as if he were going to cry, you had assumed he was over tired and slightly cranky. After a moment you thought about how your encouragement to practice could be interpretted as pushing away.

"O-of course not!" You exclaimed, standing on your tip toes before kissing his forehead.

He stayed silent as you backed down,"Im sorry if it seemed that way to you."

The young boy yawned softly and had only then hugged you back, nuzzling you lovingly. He was always gentle with you, even more so due to his drowziness.

From the kitchen you forced him to go to your room to sleep.

"I want to spend time with you." complained Yano, a soft whine attatched to his serious tone.

Regardless of what he wanted you pulled him into bed after you two wrestling about until you got him to lay down,"Only when you learn to take care of your personal needs!" you argued," Go to sleep. I promise I won't leave."

With a sigh of defeat Yano rolled his eyes and sprawled out, laying his head on your chest. His arms wrapped into a tight vice around your waist as you stroked his unruly hair. It was a bit warm to be using your boyfriend as a blanket but you didn't mind due to him not being around very much. Slowly but surely his stressed face relaxed and became gentle, his eyes shut with a sense of contentness.

You smiled, leaning your head down slightly to kiss his cheek as a quiet snore emitted from him, making you giggle.

Your relationship was far from perfect but it was moments like these that made you glad things were working out.