Niall said something to the bartender, and not long after 3 yellow shots of something stood infront of us.

We all drank it at the sametime. It burned down my throuth and we all made weird faces.

"I'm gonna die" Harry yelled.

"No you're not. One more" Niall said sand gave him one.

I was about to drink another one too, but Niall stopped me.

"Take this" Niall said and handled me a lime. He took salt on his hand and licked it off before he took the lime and squeezed the juice out of on my neck. He took the shot, and licked the lime away. It tickled. He kissed me softly on my lips when he hit my lips.

I did the exact same thing on him before I turned around to talk with Harry who was talking to another girl.

"Styles" I yelled out loud. The alcohol was taking over my body. 

He gave me the go-away look but I didn't care. I threw my hands around his neck and hung over him.

The girl laughed at me and asked him if I was his girlfriend.

"No" Harry said and not long after the girl was gone.

"I really liked her" Harry said and frowned his forehead.

"Too bad" I said and let my hands go of his neck.

I turned around and Niall was taking another shot. About 5 glasses stood infront of him.

"How many did you have" I stared at him.

"Shut up. You drank all the vodca" I could see his eyes started rolling around. 

"We should dance" Niall said and laid his arm over the bar to rest his himself.

"Or we should make out" I said and started kissing him on the lips.

"Or we should go home and have sex" Niall said betweet the kissed. He grabbed his hands on my ass and pulled me closer.

"Okay I'm gonna leave you two now" Harry said and none off us answered him before he disappeard in the crowd. 

I broke the kiss and told him to come dance with me.

He took my hand and led me to the dancefloor. 

Lights in all different colors hit our faces while our bodies moved around. I started grinding on Niall like every girl does to her boyfriend but got interrupted by a drunk Harry who stood infront of me. 

"Babe" Niall yelled when I stopped squeezing my ass into his dick. "You can't just stop now".

Harry stood infront of me dancing like another freak. I fell on my knees because I laughed so hard.

I walked over to him and threw my body over his and we both laughed. 

"Best idea ever" Harry said and I couldn't answer him because I was laughing so hard.

I turned around to search for Niall. I noticed him dancing with Gemma, which was grinding on him.

Words can't the describe the jealous feeling that was streaming through my body when I saw it. Harry hung over me and pointed at them while yelling "I see Gemma". 

"Is it okay if I kill your sister Styles" Harry stared at me weird before he started laughing and giggling. 

"Styles you're too drunk" He couldn't walk.

"I think my sister likes Niall" Harry said and took a drink from a waitress who walked around. 

"Fuck no" I stared at him. His eyes was rolling everywhere, and at some points I'm sure I could not see his pupils.