Chapter 9

I'm soooooo sorry for the long wait. A lot of stuff happened the past couple months; I changed school at the last minute and I had to prove my mom that I can stay in a private school where there's boys, without being distracted. And yes, I used to go to an all-girl private school. Also, my grades this year is realllyyyy important for cegep so yea.

English isn't my first language, it's actually french, so if you see errors or whatever, please inform me.

Some of you asked to have a pov of Cam but I promise you one but not now. I mainly want to concentrate on Lina. Also, my chapters may be short and for that I'm sorry but I don't want stuff to rush. I know that you guys want Lina to move on, but I already have everything planned and it will be really good.

Here's a recap of the past chapters:

Lina found her mate, Cam and he got Eve pregnant and married her. At their wedding, Lina was close to die and now she has to go in therapy. Her brother, Tommy, spends more time with Cam without worrying about his sister. Now she street fights to get her anger out.

Chapter 9

Lina

Pack warrior. That's what I want to be. I thought about it for a whole month and, from now on, it will be my final decision. I mean, it can't be that bad, I've been cage fighting ever since, and I'm still the most feared.

Being a Luna, means having a sense of wanting to protect the pack. Moon Goddess decided that I should be a Luna when she paired me with Cam, but he rejected" me. And thinking about it, being a pack warrior is also a way of protecting.

Waking up this morning, I knew that I had to go see the Alpha. I take a shower and when I come out, I stare at myself in the mirror. My skin was starting the find his health back but my eyes were still showing death.

After eating breakfast, I was ready. Driving to the pack house, I was a nervous wreck. "What if" questions starts popping in my head. What if they laugh at me? What if they think I'm ridiculous?

When I park infront of the house, I can see kids running around. I can feel the happiness in the air which overwhelms me.

As I enter the house, I know that everybody stopped and stared at me, wondering why I'm here. I don't know why but since a young age, the pack house has become my magic castle where all princesses live, where I felt like home. But now, I feel like a stranger.

I arrive in front of the alpha's door and my heart was beating fast, like it was ready to jump out of my chest. I was ready to knock on the door but instead I just opened the door and say:

"I want to be a pack warrior" and as an answer I received:

"Oh heck no!" but it wasn't from the alpha, nope; from the one and only Cam.

"And why not?" I ask.

"Because you're weak". And that's where he's wrong. A few months ago, I was reading when I felt this unbearable pain. My knees got week and I fell down the couch, laying in a ball, trying to make the feeling go away but the only response I got was darkness. I woke up but felt different and when I saw my reflection in the mirror, I didn't see a human but a white wolf.

"I might look weak but I can show that I'm stronger than you think."

"Oh yea, a human against a wolf. Please, don't waste your time and go back home and do whatever you've been doing theses past weeks." Cam's words hit me, like a slap on the face. It didn't make me sad, not at all, it made angry.

"Don't talk to me like that" I say with power radiating from me, maybe from my beta side but I put my money that it's my Luna's.  After I say that, my back is slammed to the nearest wall, a hand around my neck and a really piss Cam is infront of me.

"Do not talk to your Alpha like that" he snarls.

"Last time I checked, you're not the alpha yet. And what are you going to do, kill me because if u do, we both know that you don't have the guts to do it." I think what just happened was a really good show because the claps from Alpha King popped our bubble.

"Adelina Adams, I know that you are qualified to be a warrior but I can't  make you one, I'm sorry. Your dad would never let me and he would probably kill me for putting his baby girl in danger."

His response made my heart ache in pain. My hope to become a warrior, to have a meaning in this pack was blown away, easily like a feather. I felt lost, lost in a darkness, unable to get out. As I look back at Cam's dad, I can see pain in them. He was like a second father to me, and seeing sad made him reciproque the feeling.

With my head low, I leave the room. As a little girl, I never thought that at the age of 18 I would be motherless, rejected by my mate, losing my brother to my idiotic ex-mate and being alone.

****************************************

 Vote.

Comment.

Follow.