fifty

take me to them

It didn't take much effort or time for Chase to find Jack Frost. He really didn't have to do anything but check his sister's room from time to time when she wasn't there.

"I have some questions," he states as he sees the boy in his roon.

"I don't care," Jack answers, his voice sounded cold, and sharp. From her journal, Cher described Jack as a childish boy, nothing like the boy in front of him.

Jack turns around to leave, but stops when Chase calls out, "Pitch Black was here."

Jack narrows his golden eyes at him, and Chase feels a shiver go up his spine. This boy scared him more than his own sister.

"How do you know?" Jack asks.

"There was black sand in her room," Chase answers. "What does he want with her?"

"I don't know," Jack anwers shrugging. "You're better off going to the Guardians than me."

"As in Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, and Sandman?" Chase asks.

Jack nods, turning to face Chase.

"You were once one of them," Chase tells him, remembering the entires. "Before you went to Pitch Black."

"I don't remember," Jack replies. "She didn't explain much about it or why Pitch Black might want her."

"Do you know where the Guardians might be?" Chase asks. When he notices him nod, Chase then asks, "then why haven't you gone to them? They'll probably have answers."

"Pitch Black and them aren't on friendly terms," Jack answers. "And neither am I, not after all the trouble I caused them."

"Then take me to them, or one of them," Chase answers.

"What?"

"Take me to them. I'll ask, and I'll get answers."