Chapter 1- A call

(Y/N)'s POV

"JACK!"

"YA?"

"WHY ARE THERE PANTS LAYING ON THE COUCH"

"BECAUSE NO PANTS EQUALS NO WORRIES"

"Worries about what?" I ask as I walk into the recording where he was editing a few videos.

"Uh....."

"Actually, never mind, don't answer that," I said as we were both standing there blushing (yes that was a dirty joke, you innocent little children), "Um, I can go make lunch. What do you want?"

"I don't care, whatever is in the fridge,"

"Ok,"

Jack and I have been together for a few months now. Things have calmed down and everything was ok. Being his girlfriend isn't too bad. Of course you have to deal with him singing in the kitchen and screaming at a camera for hours every day but ya know, I have my own things that I need to do that keep me occupied.

I looked in the fridge and found everything I need to make sandwiches. So I took my time making them then brought one to Jack.

"Thanks," he said

"Welcome," I said as I walked out of the recording room.

I went into the living and just stood there for a second.

I've come so far. How did I even get to this point in life?

I sighed and shook my head. It doesn't really matter. I'm here now, regardless of what has happened. And I couldn't be happier.

I took the pair of pants that were on the couch and ran into the recording room only to stick them on Jack's head.

"Clean up after yourself BOI!!!" I laughed as he got up from his chair and started chasing me around the apartment.

I shrieked when he tackled me then started tickling me.

"S-stop, no, no. I'm sorry I p-put your pants on your h-head," I laughed.

"You sure?" He raised an eyebrow as he stopped tickling me.

"Nope," I pushed him back and started walking toward the kitchen,"not sorry what so ever," I giggled,"now get back to work,"

"Yah, whatever"he grumbled as he got up

I walked into the kitchen to clean up what I used to make lunch when heard Jack calling my name

"Hey (y/n), can you come here for a moment?"

"Yah,"

I walked to the recording and saw that Jack was holding a phone to his ear,

"Yah," he said to whoever was on the other end then handed the phone to me,"it's for you,"

I took the phone and put it up to my ear

"Hello?"

"Hi (y/n). It's been a while,"

"Hollie!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone and welcome back!!!!!!! Sorry it's so short but ya know, don't want to move too fast now do we???

Now, important stuff.

I'll be updating this book on sundays. Either every other Sunday, or every Sunday.

That's literally all I have to say. I hope I've said it enough XD

Votes are appreciated

And as always, Stay Smiling!!!!!!!:D