Chapter one

Thud. Two people crashed into a wall after being pushed by an unbelievable force of the two elements, air and water. Behind the injured two were two girls. One was the ruler of Mizu and the other was the ruler of the land Kūki. The ruler of Mizu had the ability to control the element of water, turning it into deadly ice or create magnificent waves and has the name Neró. She had icy blue hair and eyes to match, she wore black mini dress underneath a blue strapless top and cape. The other girl who ruled Kūki had the ability to control the element of air, from small gusts of wind to tremendous tornados. She was named Aéras, she had long white hair that fell to the end of her pleated black skirt and soft grey eyes.

"Explain yourselves." Neró said sternly, a hand placed on her hip as she looked down at the two who wore a black hooded cloak to cover their identities.

A small chuckle left one of their lips. "My my Neró you couldn't have been a little kinder?" The one on the left stood up and revealed herself. It was also a girl, she had long dark brown hair and yellow eyes filled with mischief.

Aéras rolled her grey eyes seeing who it was, she was always a kind and loving person but she had always fallen into the newcomers tricks. "What are you doing here Fortiá?" She asked.

Fortiá was the wielder of the element of fire and ruler of Kasai. A few moments later the other stood up and revealed herself to be the ruler of Chikyū, Terra. Terra could wield the element of earth, having green eyes and a lighter brown hair than Fortiá, her older sister.

"I got bored so I suggested something fun~" Fortiá cooed, smirking at Neró and Aéras.

"It's against the rules to enter a land that is not yours without permission, and you know that." Néro said with a blank expression. "It was your father who had set those rules in the first place."

Fortiá narrowed her eyes playfully, leaning against the wall with her arms folded. "You should know by now that I don't follow silly rules like that. Besides that wasn't the reason we came here."

"We were looking for someone. My scouters saw an unidentifiable being lurking around the outskirts of Chikyū and Kasai."

Aéras stood in silence, and looked at the two girls in front of her. "They're not from any of our kingdoms?" She finally asked.

"I sent none of my people out of Mizu. So no one could've gotten out of here."

"Same with me." Aéras said, going deep into thought.

Terra sighs in frustration and glares daggers at the two. "I said, a -being- it was surrounded by black smoke, if you know any human being that can actually make smoke that, then please share!" She said sarcastically.

"Did you really have to cause this much mayhem this late at night just to find something that could've just been an illusion?" Neró asked coldly. "You should rest, I'll get some rooms ready for you all."

_____________________
"Poor, sweet girl~" an evil voice rang out the room. The person the voice belonged to ran Aéras' white hair between their fingertips, clutching a knife in the hand. "I'll see you on the other side."

Aéras fluttered her eyes open after hearing the voice speak. Her grey eyes widening seeing the knife hurtle towards her. "N-"

Blood splattered over the icy blue walls, Aéras was silenced. Her body colder than ice and her snow white hair stained by her own blood.
____________
The three girls stood in cold silence. None made a movement or sound. A breeze came from the open window, making the room colder than it needed to be.

Suddenly a loud thud was heard, making Terra and Néro jump slightly. It was Fortiá slamming her fist into the wall.
"How could this happen?! Do your guards even work at night?!" She turned to Néro and started yelling.

"Of course they do!" Néro yells back.

"Then how is Aéras dead?!"

Silence filled the room. Tears welled up in Fortiá's yellow eyes, holding her head in her hands as she started to pave around the room.  "Damnit" she mumbled every now and again.