entries | uno.

the series of diary entries written by lionel messi about his beloved, neymar jr.

[ disclaimer ▪︎ lower case intended ]

.

.

.

dear diary,

i write in here when something magical happens at barça like the night of la remontada. the day we made the impossible, absolutely possible.

with the full team effort, once again we reigned as kings.

but someone especially made this really come true. neymar. he was the one who truly never stopped believing in himself or the game.

but why did he stop believing in happiness here at barça? why did he move? and most effectively why did he leave me?

geri, luis and i tried. constantly. we hoped for him to change his decision and stay with us. but he's gone.

i won't see him in the red and blue colors; i won't see him kiss the badge passionately; i won't see him in the camp nou, playing to his full efforts for our team.

i know we decided we would still meet every once in a while but it's not the same.

when you see someone everyday and your mind hits you with the "you'll never see him in that blaugrana shirt again" it honestly hurts.

i'll miss playing beside him. i'll miss training with him. i'll miss the little jokes we made together and lastly, i'll miss the important hugs we shared. we had such a special connection and all for his decision to move, it's all gone.

but i don't want to be selfish, i want him to be smiling and that's all i see now. he looks happier now in the photographs and i hope to find that one day too.

.

.

.

i've had this in my works for months and it had always been a messi fanfic but i wanted Neymar in it so i decided on a neymessi fan fiction but i has no inspiration or ideas. i've come back to it since it really fits in with everything that's happened lately.