Ch.4

A/N: Smut Warning

  Frank's POV
I woke up next to Gerard who was still holding onto me. He had one hand wrapped around my waist, and the other was dangerously close to crotch. I knew he was awake because Gerard was rubbing my upper thigh.

I kissed Gerard's cheek when he realized that I was awake

"We're you about to give me a fucking hand job while I was sleeping?" I turned on my left side to face him.

"No. You just look so cute, I wanted you make you feel good." Gee pulled me closer, and kissed my neck. I let out a small giggle.

"And how would you do that?" I smiled at the image I had in my head of what I wanted Gerard to do to me.

"You want me to show you? Hmm, baby boy?" Gee pulled me onto his lap, and started to rub my thighs.

"Yes daddy. Please?" I blushed like crazy at this, I had never thought about having a daddy kink before, but maybe it would be fun?

"Ooh, daddy. That's a new one. Come on, let daddy please his baby boy." Gerard pushed me down on to the bed, he pulled off my shirt, and trailed kisses down my chest to my abdomen.

"Fuck Gee..." I held back a moan as Gerard pulled down my jeans exposing my hard cock under my boxers.

"Want me to suck you off? Huh baby boy, would that make you feel so good that you'll release all over me like the little slut you are?" I threw my head back as Gerard walked his fingers over the tent in my boxers.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes. Please Gerard." He grabbed onto my cock tightly as I let a moan out.

Gerard tisked at me, and grabbed on tighter,"Wrong answere baby. Now, be good or I won't make you feel so good."

"I'm sorry daddy, please make me feel good. I want you." I let out more moans as Gerard reached his hand into my boxers, he started to furiously jerk me off as I held onto his shoulders tightly.

"I have some gifts for you baby boy. Wait here, and don't you dare touch yourself." Gerard pulled his hand out of my boxers, and left the bedroom. I knew he went into his home office because I heard the door to his office open with a loud creak.

From the other room Gerard yelled me a question,"Hey Frankie? Out of these flavors, what would you prefer? Strawberry, chocolate, or banana?"

I knew exactly what he was talking about, I quickly yelled back that I don't care. Gerard walked back into the bedroom hiding something behind his back.

"Holy shit you're excited. You wanna know what your gifts are?" I nodded vigorously as Gerard removed his hands from behind his back revealing a bottle of strawberry lube, a cock ring, and a huge, black dildo.

"What? Is this too big for you? Don't you want your surprise?" Gerard motioned to the dildo as he spread my legs apart, and measured the toy to his now throbbing erection.

"No, I'm just a bit disappointed that you bought one that's bigger than you." I smirked at my own comment. Gerard rolled his eyes at me, and started to fumble with his own jeans.

"Just wait and see how big my cock really is," Gerard grabbed a blind fold from the night stand, and smirked at me," oh wait, you won't be seeing anything."

Gee tied the black cloth around my eyes, and I felt him grab onto my hips so that his pelvic was against my ass. I felt something rubbery being placed against my lips

Gerard must've been holding the rubber toy to my lips because he shoved in into my mouth.

"Suck." Gerard pushed the toy down my throat making me gag as the large rubber toy expanded my throat. I teared up as my throat burned in pain, I've never sucked anything as big as the dildo was.