00.

Luke Hemmings. So that was his name. The name of the boy everyone was in fear of the moment he walked into the church basement. He looked like the typical grunge boy; tattoos, piercings and ripped jeans. But there was something not so "grunge" about him. It was that strange symbolized ring wrapped around his thumb. The reflection of the ceiling light was nearly blinding me because of how shiny it was. There was also some words on the ring that I couldn't catch except for one. "Ariel".

Alright so I'm pretty sure the name "Ariel"  isn't reffering to the Disney princess since he basically looks like a badass, but who knows. Deep down, he could be a little girl who's obsessed with Hello Kitty and princess'. 

Anyways, the first time he showed up at therapy, it didn't go so well.

~

"We have a new person joining us today! And your name is...?" The therapist asked observing the boy.

"Luke Hemmings." He responded coldly, not bothering to lift his gaze up from the ground.

"Alright Luke, what brings you here today?"

I quickly glanced at him before his head snapped up.

"Can you stop staring at me already?" He snapped, looking into my brown eyes.

I snorted. "Look. For the record I'm sure 'staring' lasts more than a split second so I'd appreciate it if you keep your mouth shut and stop making stupid assumptions." I shot back.

He rolled his eyes and set his gaze back to the floor.

"Damn." I muttered under my breath.

~

I was sure there was something strange he was hiding, and I was determined to find out.

shit luke what's up with you

i got a little question of the day (2 actually) for you guys holla

1. who do you think ariel is? 

2. what's your favorite ice cream flavor? mines chocolate chunk yum

don't forget to vote, comment and all that shiz

peace out home dawgs

 (oh and dedicated to thunderluke bc shes the bomb diggity ok ily)