chapter 10

Adrien/chat noir pov
I touched her neck softly . She backed away .
"Don't worry princess . I won't hurt you " I said . I heard her breathing pick up as I draw shapes on her neck .
Marinette pov
"W-who are you?" I ask . He continued to draw shapes on my neck .
"The names chat noir " Chat noir said with a warm smile. I felt his hand from my jaw line and to the base of my neck .
"You know . I bet you look pretty with showing some skin " chat said . He pulled the neck of my too down shown in the bruise along my neck . He stoked the bruise softly .
"What are you doing " I ask . He moved he hand of my neck .
"Nothing" He replied smiling .
"Ok" I drawled .
Adrien / chat noir pov
"Who gave you the bruise?" I ask . Like I don't know.I thought to myself .
"It was some guy I liked " She admitted .
"Y-you liked him" I stutter .
She liked me and I hurt her I thought blinking back heavy tears .
"Chat are you ok?" Mari asks touching my arm gently . I looked up at her . My eyes interlocked with Mari's . My eyes trailed down from her eyes to her lips .
Marinette pov
Chat moved closer to me . Our faces inches apart . He put a hand on my lower back and pulled me into a kiss . For some reason I didn't fight . I gave into the kiss . I wrapped my arms around his neck . He pushed me against a wall gently and he deepened the kiss . He placed a hand on my thigh to keep me in place . Slightly digging his claws into my skin . I gasped as I felt him bite my lower lip .
I pushed him away from me . I fell in the ground and he stumbled backwards and tripped over my bag . I stood up and was about to make a run for it but he got in my way.
"That wasn't nice was it princess" chat said walking towards me . I backed away . I had this feeling in the bottom of my gut that something bad was going to happen .
Adrien/chat noir pov
My miraculous beeped signalling me to leave .
"See our later princess" I said moving her hair out of her face . I gave her a quick peck on her lips and jumped out of the window . Leaving her shocked . I ran home thinking about what I just did.  I landed on my bed just as I de-transformed . Plagg looked at me with a devilish grin .
"Don't look at me like that " I whined .
"Why ? Shouldn't you be happy?" Plagg asked flying down to sit on my bed .
"I don't know . I . I mean . I have feelings for Mari .  But . Should I have done that . I mean she did kiss back but . I don't know " I rambled .