08

" Mark,I never forgotten about you.I would still look for you when I'm alone.But you want to know something Mark? You are deep down inside my heart.My heart never stop beating fast for you.But..

You know why the heart is located at your left ? It's because the heart is not always right..I know I said to you,to believe in your heart.However,your heart sometimes can play emotion that you never experience.

Jaehyun-oppa,maybe you know as my fiancé. And still is,Mark-ah..I tried so hard to love him,to forget about you.But,he said I shouldn't forget about you,cause you're my best memory I ever created.I will always remember you,even if I love Jaehyun-oppa now.

I never hated you because of what you did.It actually taught me something.Sometimes it's the best for us to accept the reality,not running away in your fantasy.

Mark, I loved you "

Slowly she kneeled down,facing Mark's face.Wiping his tears.

" I can't accept you,Mark..I'm sorry but you should move on "

Mark didn't say anything,just looking for a slight hope in her eyes.But he couldn't find any.

" If that's what you want,Byul-ah.But please remember,I will always love you,okay? "

" Okay " she smiled sincerely.

He then pulls Byul for a hug.Wanting to feel her touch before letting her go.
Gently they face each other.

" Can..Can I kiss you ? " he said

" Yes... " then they kissed.

It was a kiss that they vowed in their heart,to never stop loving each other even if their not fated to be together.

...

A kiss that meant for a closure