07

" Wh..what ? "

" I'm sorry,I..I just don't love you anymore Mark.Maybe..Just maybe that love in high school was just a monkey's love "

Mark's body froze at her words.Monkey love? He didn't believe it,more like he doesn't want to believe

" Stop lying to me ! " As Mark shouted at Byul

" Please...I had enough of lies.Lies from your brother,Jennie and even Jeno.Damnit Min Byul " Mark said in a loud voice,clearly trying hard to control his cries.

" I'm sorry for everything.. How ignorant I was to you.How I was too late to stop you from leaving with another guy...How I stupid I was to not say I love you before you leave. I'm sorry,fuck I'm sorry "

He immediately kneeled down trying to calm down

" What are you-- "

" Min Byul,I'm sorry for not being a good boyfriend to you.But I want you to know,I never stop loving you.After you leave,I was devastated. Hell,I even didn't went out from my room for months.And..I even taught of ... Hanging myself.Stupid isn't it?

Thank god Jeno never left my side and beat a crap out of me when I did that.I was in the worst condition.At that moment I thought, I have no rights to be happy when you're not my side,Byul-ah..

As soon your brother inform me that you're back here for good,I was delighted. I plan everything.What would I wear ? What should I say to you ? Ha..I was really a fool in love like Jeno said.But I can't blame him,I was madly in love with you.

You look beautiful Byul-ah...More beautiful than I expected.I had second thoughts actually....Will you ever accept me again? "

...

" Even if I accept you,I can't love you the same as before,Mark "