"Maybe just some toast" Lauren shrugged, Y/N nodded and rubbed her stomach gently.

"Feeling sick?" Lauren nodded with a pout.

"Go lay down and get under the blanket. I'll be there in a minute" Y/N gave Lauren a peck on the lips as she gently patted her ass as she walked away.

Y/N lifted the camera from its place on the counter and held it up to her face.

"There won't be a vlog today, as you just saw. My girl comes first, I love you guys and I will see you tomorrow" Y/N held up a peace sign and stopped recording.

She left her camera on the counter as she began to make Lauren her toast, while the bread was toasting she began to prepare a hot water bottle too.

**

Two films into their morning Lauren had fallen back asleep. Y/N was more than happy about that, she knew how hard it was for Lauren to sleep on her period. The pain was too more for her sometimes.

Y/N wrapped the blanket tightly around Lauren not to let any warmth out as she went into the kitchen with her laptop.

She quickly uploaded the short unedited video to YouTube and sent out a tweet.

"@Y/T/N: No vlog today, only this little clip. Send my girl some love and remember to keep being awesome"

Y/N proof read her tweet a few times and hit send before closing her laptop; she walked back through to the living room and sat on the floor beside Lauren's head. She didn't want to risk waking her up and her not being able to fall back asleep.

Y/N watched Lauren's face as she slept; she looked so peaceful and relaxed. Y/N was thankful to have her. In her mind she thought back to when they first met.

Flashback:

89 ..90 ..91 ..92 ..

Y/N counted the reps in her head as she focused on her sit ups. She was alone in the gym this early in the morning. It was 3 am. If you asked her why, she'd tell you that she was a night owl. In truth? She was scared to sleep. She had been having nightmares since she graduated, at 20. 4 months ago. Since then she had been in the gym every night. It was the closest 24 hour gym to where she lived.

99.. 100.

Y/N did a kick up to get to her feet, she gulped her water from her water bottle and wiped the sweat from her brow with her towel.

She was shocked when she turned around and saw 5 figures stood there.

"Hey Roy" She called to the owner with a wave as she took out her earbuds.

"Hey kid" He greeted as he walked over followed by the four others.

"How's the wife?" She asked, his wife was admitted into hospital earlier in the week after she took a nasty fall at home.

"Waiting for you to see her" Roy told her with a small smile. Y/N nodded, and focused her attention on the other people in the room.

"Hi, sorry. I'm Y/N" She said with a wave taking in the faces of each girl stood in front of her.

"I'm Ally, this is Dinah, Normani and Lauren" Each girl waved when their name was called.

"Nice to meet you, what are you going here so early?" She asked raising an eyebrow at Roy. He knew she didn't like to be interrupted unless it was important.

"The girls here need some training."

**

It has been two months since the girls started coming to the gym, they always come in the morning when Y/N is there. She has been training with them and is proud of how far they have come.