The Horizontal Plan

Start from the beginning

Okay, lets do this.

After quickly stripping of all my clothes, I tried to bend over in the right position to hang my dick in the bowl, whilst performing a bloody balancing act, practically doing the planking challenge from 2010, naked, with an incredibly hard cock. Zac made this look a lot easier, and a hell of a lot sexier. My (non-existent) eyebrows squeezed together and a whimper escaped my mouth as my throbbing cock began to become more of an issue than it already was.

Finally, after what felt like an hour, I was in the right position. My lanky legs were hanging across the toilet as I attempted to hold my body up with my shaky arms. Just when I thought I couldn't hold it any longer, I unleashed the gates on my bladder, and let me tell you, it was like a tsunami up in here. Every muscle in my body seemed to relax at this one simple task of going to the bathroom. Perhaps, relaxing in this position wasn't the brightest idea that has ever crossed my mind, as it resulted in my body, ego and all, to come crashing down against the cold, tiled bathroom floor. That's gotta leave some bruises, but no time to dwell on the unnecessary, my boner was still extremely evident, and there was no way I could squish myself into these jeans without fixing my morning wood.

As I painfully brought my body up into a standing position once more, I allowed my mind to wander and try to grip onto any memory of this fascinating character in my mind, the one that had been the cause of all of this mess in the first place. My hand slowly slid down my stomach to my pulsating dick, my back leaning against the cool wall, relieving some of the pressure from my legs, which would soon become the consistency of jelly. I steadily began to stroke from shaft to tip at an agonisingly slow speed, making my body ache for more contact. My hand immediately began increasing in pace as my mind pieced together images from my dream, trying to recall every piece of information to help my problem. This boy had gotten me into this mess, and he would get me out of it.

The tension in my southern region had gotten to such an intense climax that I felt as if I were going to explode. The blurry image in my head accompanied with the feelings I felt in my dream were enough to make any gay boy cum on the spot, and that's just what happened. My hand was working at such a high speed, I knew the muscles on my right arm would develop at a much higher rate than the ones on my left, but that didn't stop me. I didn't stop pumping until little balls of sweats had begun to cascade their way down my temples, and my dick had shot white hot liquid across the bathroom, resulting in an extreme orgasm, leaving my body even more drained than it had been before.

My back slid down the wall as my legs had, as predicted, returned to their jello state, one arm resting by my side, the other supporting my head, which felt much too heavy for my neck. Shit. That was an intense orgasm, and I don't even know who this boy was, much less if he even exists. As I felt my heart rate return to a sensible pace, I remembered, all of a sudden, the reason I had gotten up in the first place. I was supposed to be heading to the beach today with some friends, it was almost the end of our summer break and I had hardly done anything. I had forced my introverted self to say yes to Alex's offer to head out on a mini vacation, immediately regretting the decision. However, once my mother had found out, I may as well of signed a contract saying I'd go.

Hauling my body from the floor, I hastily grabbed my pyjamas and tried to clean up the mess I had made. I cleaned the majority of it, not bothering too much about the little details as I knew the maids would clean it up before I would be back home anyway. Ignoring my grotty, boyish ways, I continued to scurry around my room, picking up the final bits and pieces for the trip and adding them into my suitcase. This trip that Alex had planned was for a bunch of us to go to a beach house for a week, get drunk, smoke weed, have sex in as many places as possible, remain STD free, yet still have the most care-free time of our lives. I wasn't the type to sleep around, as I always chickened out before anything actually happened, but it was fairly interesting to see the outcomes of my sex-driven friends; some would get giddy and sleep around (no judgements), others flaunt their success with the rest of us, or in some rare cases some would go as far as to write the intimate details down in a digital diary. I stole a peak at a friends phone once and asked them what they were doing, they claimed to be some big 'internet star' and was writing a fan fiction about a couple of weird YouTubers they were obsessing over, that's a bit far in my opinion, but each to their own I guess.

My mind raced at the thought of meeting a boy on the beach and falling in love right then and there, making out, making love, having the time of my life. Then I remembered that that would never happen to someone like me. I need to know what is going to happen and not rush into things, which I had a bad habit of doing. So maybe I needed to meet someone who was spontaneous, and they could balance me out? I need to find someone to be the Ying to my Yang.

And with that, I grabbed a box of condoms and my car keys, shoving them in my bag, driving away into the unknown.

Hey guys! So hi! Incase you didn't read my bio my name is Kayla and Im the owner of the instgram account Grassisass (omg who would of guessed?) So to be honest with you, Its currently 3:16am and Ive been wanting to write a fanfic for a while, because I read a few good ones and can't be bothered scouring the internet for another, so I'll just write my own! I wrote an extremely embarrassing Harry Styles fanfic when i was 15 (I think) but besides that, this is my only experience writing for an audience. So giving me feedback would be helpful and I would really appreciate if you voted and shared this book if you enjoyed it. I didn't delve too deep into smut because its CHAPTER FRICKEN ONE but it'll happen eventually ;)

I promise the rest of my author notes won't be this long, I'm sorry 😂 Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this and you didn't cringe too hard, love you xx