|2|

Y/n POV

"Can't believe that cashier lady thought me and you were a couple." Jimin bursted out laughing and clutching onto his stomach.

I laughed along with him, he does have sense of humor, then i heard his stomach growl.

"Your hungry, aren't you?" I asked him while he started to lick his lips.

"Yeah, i need need food!" He yelled out while look desperate for food. I patted his back and smiled at him.

"Don't worry! I will make the ttoebboki really tasty, you'll love it!"

As soon as i said that, his face brightens up. He walked faster than before hurrying to get back home so i could make the dish.

When we got back, I decided they can eat in my apartment, like literally..the apartment is suck to each other. I grabbed my door key as Jimin went and got the boys, after i had open the door I gestured them to come in.

"Just sit on the couch for now, sorry if its a mess."

When they sat on the couch, Jin looked around.

"Nope, not messy! Its clean! Thank god." Jin looked like he has some kind of OCD or something.

But i began cooking, boiling the rice cake first then chopping up the veggies. After the rice cake was done, i stir fired it with the chilli paste..I didn't want to say the actual name for it. Because of Jimin.

I tossed the veggies in the mixture and added some water to lighten the flavor a bit. Soon it was presented in my favorite white flower printed bowl.

"Eat up guys!"
"Omo!"

They look shook at how good i am at cooking, they all took their seats on the table. The firstone to taste of course Taehyung..he was the one drooling over my pop tart earlier today.

When he took the bite..he gasped.

"FREAKING LORD! Its spicy but its sooo good!"

His comment made me burst out in laughter, i covered my mouth as i chewed on the food.

Jimin's POV 

The food was great, she really can be a chef if she wanted to. I just had to ask her one question.

"How old are you?" I just casually said.

I noticed her eyes stared at me from across the table, her mouth was still chewing in the rice cake.

"19, why?"
"Oh, your 19, You wanna drink? I have a box of beers next door."

She shook her head..she probably hasn't tried drinking before.

"We don't have to get the beers next door, i have some in my fridge."

My eyes widen as she stood up and opened her fridge..she didn't have some..but more than some! Geez..

"I only drink it on weekends, so wanna drink?"

Everyone had their hands up. She handed out one to each of us, i took little sips while Namjoon chugs half of it.

"But guys don't get drunk. Just one drink."

Jin's mother phase came in again. We all cheered and drank up.

...

"Thanks for coming!" Wow..she wasn't drunk..but sure Jungkook is.

He had 5 bottles, i guided him down the stairs and through our apartment door. I waved Y/n goodbye.

"Yo yo. Mr Pink haired dick head..can i get more beers~ like. *hiccup* 2 *hiccup* more."
"I think not."

Jungkook laid down on the couch and fell fast asleep. Well that was fast, the sun was setting, i paced myself to the balcony. I leaned on the bars and stared off into the distance. I looked over at Y/n's balcony, i could just climb over it, thats how close it is. Its just basically one balcony but it has a bar blocking it.

"YES! OhYES!!"

Ws that Y/n? What one earth is she doing?! I climbed over the bar and listened.

"Omg! Yes yes! Ohhhh! Yes! Wait, AHH!!"

I finally looked in her glass sliding door and saw what she was doing..video game?

"No! I need all of my gold back! Fudge you parkour! No..AHA! Yes! I beat you slow ass!"

Looks like she's having fun. I climbed over back to my place and walked to my room..which happens to be next to hers, which means the balcony is technically mine.

I checked my phone for the time..7:30..i should take a bath. I grabbed my towel and headed straight to the bathroom, I stripped my clothes and threw them in a corner, I ruffled my hair and stepped into the bath. The water was so warm, i wonder is Y/n has a boyfriend? Ugh Why do i even care?

I bet she does have a boyfriend, a girl like her should have a boyfriend. But if she did have a boyfriend, she would be living with him..yeah, she totally doesn't have a boyfriend.

I continued to stay in the bath, i sinked my head under water. Ah shit..a forgot, i putted soap. Ahh! My eyes!! I quickly got out of  bath and wrapped the bottom half of my body then slowly walked back to the room.

I putted on my pajama pants and my black tank top. It was finally night..i looked up at the stars..Y/n doesn't remember me, does she? Her memory has gone out the window, i guess i will try to make her remember. But that wont  be so easy.

"Hyung! Come and look at this!" I heard Jungkook's voice from downstairs. I hurried downstairs to see all of the guys on the couch, watching TV.

"Theres 50 shades of grey on! Damn..they use whips?!" A drunk Jungkook was still here. He started to hiccup and drank beer...wait a minute..

"Did you guys took my beer out of the fridge?!"

I could tell by how many bottles there were..now i have to deal with 6 drunk guys. I quickly ran to the fridge and opened it..they really did took all of it. This is why they are watching that movie, well not to lie, thats a pretty good movie. Thats where i get all my fantasies from-uh, I meant thats where i knew about whips and other stuff.

"You guys are hella drunk, if i come back down to see you guys making out with each other again..I'm gonna flip out!" This is a true fact, Namjoon and Jin made out before..they drank so much.

Thats why i started to ship them Namjin.

Just hope that it doesn't happen again..