My Bestfriends brother

Sams pov

"So sleepover at mine?" Carrie asked, we had a movie night and now it's 1 in the morning so going home is a no go.

"Can you get some snacks? I'll steal some of Colby's clothes so you don't have to sleep in jeans." I nodded and thanked her, before walking to the kitchen.

Colby is Carrie's 4 year older half brother, he is 22 and lives with his room mates somewhere in LA in a mansion. I'm not jealous at all... he sometimes visits his mom and stepdad, he and Carrie aren't too close but they don't hate each other.

I made some popcorn, before searching for more snacks. Because our "sleepover" doesn't involve sleeping, we just stay awake all night and eat snacks.

I found some beef jerky and cheese balls. I nodded and put the popcorn that was now ready, in a bowl burning my hand while doing so.

"Son of a bitch" I whisper shouted, jumping before shaking my hand violently.

I brought the snacks into the living room where Carrie was now laying sleeping bags on the ground. Carrie grabbed some sodas, and I stalled all the snacks out.

Carrie threw clothes at me, which landed on my head...

"They're Colby's clothes, I don't know if it fits you, if it doesn't.. that sucks. I'm gonna go upstairs and change, be right back." She told me.

I nodded and watched her walk up the stairs. I changed into Colby's clothes that were way to big for me, and put my own clothes on the side of the couch.

I decided to go on twitter and wait for Carrie to come back, I scrolled down until I heard footsteps.

"Carrie look at this." I said while turning around. But It wasn't carrie it was Colby, shirtless.

I was happy it was dark in the living room, because now Colby couldn't see me blushing.

"Why are you wearing my clothes?" He asked.

"Um, I'm sorry Carrie just. And I, and um" I stuttered over my words.

"It's fine Sam, you look cute in my clothes." He said winking at me. My blush darkened, and I swallowed harshly. Colby walked into the kitchen, I didn't even notice I was holding my breath until now.

"Sam I forgot the glasses, can you grab them?" Carrie asked, as she came down the stairs and plopped herself on the couch. I just nodded before walking towards the kitchen.

Alright Sam, calm down and keep breathing. Just don't look at him, grab the glasses and go.

I walked towards the cupboards and opened the one that's has the glasses in them, I grabbed 2 before turning around. I was about to praise myself for my smoothness, but then it happened. I dropped the glass, I tried to catch it but it broke and cut my hand. I winced, cursing under my breath.

Colby turned around and quickly walked up to me, he took the glass that didn't break from me and placed it on the counter.

"Shit Sam, you alright?" Colby asked, while pulling me to the sink.

"No" I managed to say. Colby placed my hand under the running water, before grabbing a first aid kit.
He took out some tweezers and looked for any glass pieces that might still be in there. when all the glass was out of my hand he wrapped it in a bandage. He then cleaned the glass of the ground before looking at me. I had tears rolling down my eyes, it freaking hurts. Colby quickly cleaned