IdolMaster.KR

I don't know very well about this project/drama but I tried my best to gather information

- Suji (formerly known as Halla) and Jane is part of this project/drama.

- This has something to do with that "Real Girls Project" I was talking about (you can go back to the past chapter of this story, Real Girls Project).

THE IDOLM@STER.KR

- a live-action Korean Drama television series (Original from Japan).

- the series will take different perspective from its original video gamer series to capture each characters' progress to become an idol and friendships beneath vigorous training at a Korean entertainment production company.

Casting

- they held a public auditions and voting systems. Those who passed were given a role in the drama.

- open auditions were held from April 15th to 25th, 2016 where 31 of those who auditioned passed. Then from April 29th to May 4th, second round was held where there was a public voting. Top 20 were picked but several idols were replaced thus making 19 as the final count. On third round, two teams and 4 sub units were made on May 31st to June 6th where promotional videos for kkmu-eul Dream and One for All were released along with two dance covers of READY!!. 14 girls were picked on June 7th. During the final stage on August 24th, 10 girls was announced forming unit Real Girls Project. 

- Real Girls Project (R.G.P) debuted their song Dream on music shows alongside with B-Side's (their sub unit) The IdolM@ster.

If you want to meet the 10 girls who were casted for the drama, here they are:

Dream

One for All

"The IdolM@ster.KR" B-side (a sub unit)

I can't read hangul very well but I think this is the script reading for the drama: (also they are speaking Japanese as far as I'm concern lol)

The IdolMaster.KR Drama highlight:

I watched this video and it did look great. I think I will be watching this drama too.

SUPPORT THE DRAMA WITH SUJI AND JANE IN IT. THE FIRST EPISODE STARTED YESTERDAY (April 28, 2017) AND I'VE YET TO KNOW HOW MANY EPISODES THERE ARE FOR THIS DRAMA. BUT IF YOU WATCH THE TRAILER ABOVE, YOU CAN TELL THAT ITS A GOOD DRAMA SINCE ITS ABOUT THE STRUGGLE TO BE AN IDOL AND FRIENDSHIPS BETWEEN TRAINEES.

Watch it every:

SBS funE - Friday 6:30 PM (April 28th~)

SBS Plus - Friday 11:00 PM (April 28th~)

SBS MTV - Sunday 11:00 AM (will start on April 30th~)

If you have, tune in on the channels mentioned above. I will go back here if I find links for online watchers.

Support our girls!!