My best friend brother is my mate ...

Starlit is a teenage girl who has lost her parents . She lives with her grandfather who's is basically her second dad to her alone with her five year old sister ... Starlit is also a werewolf her pack is the blue night full moon . Her pack is the strongest in the country .

Starlit is being abuse and bullied by her pack members at school . The only one friend friend she has is Esmeralda ... who is the alpha's daughter .. Esmeralda is the only one who protects her when she is being abuse by other wolfs and her older brother Danny ...

But on starlit's 16 birthday the day she has been waiting for ever since the abuse has started . She been waiting to turn in to her wolf and meeting her mate one day . But now all she wants to is just run away from the abuse and taking her sister and grandfather with her.

But when she finds out that her mate is Danny her best friends brother... her soon to be alpha ... The varsity football player , caption on the varsity soccer team , cold hearted people on the earth , bad boy that doesn't care about any body attitude . The kind of guy that's full of himself and spoiled rich boy who gets every thing he wants .

He rejects her in front of every body making her a laughing stock . later that day when a rogue attack happens starlit is forced to shift for the first time . When she does every one is in shock because of her wolf .

Later on after the fight she becomes a ware that she has lost her grandpa and her aunt

Starlit is now all be herself now raising her sister and her aunts 1 year old baby .

Will starlit drop out of school just to get away from her stupid dumb mate ...? Will she even stay in the pack any more .. and move into another ...? Is Starlit going to be a mom to two kids and still go to school and work all at the same time ...? Or will Danny try to get starlit back because he realized how dumb he is ....? Will he try making a effort in starting a relation with starlit .....? Will her pack now try to protect instead of hurting her because of her special wolf...?

Will he change his way for her ...? will they even try to protect ....? Will she ever forgive them for what they have done to her ...? Will she ever love Danny after what he has done to her ...? Would Danny ever get her to Fall in love with him ...? Would she even trust any of them again ....? Would she even take their stupid dumb protection ....? Or would she just run away with the two girls and hopes that she will never see any of them again .... besides her only one best friend....???

Would he even chase after her .....????

Read to find out ....!!!

Comment and vote