Chapter Seventeen

''I don't want to leave,'' Harry mumbled, his lips tightly pressed to Niall's neck as they stood under the warm stream of the shower.

''We have to, love,'' Niall whispered back, snaking his arms around Harry's waist.

''We made so many good memories here,'' Harry smiled, thinking about all the great things he and Niall did together. 

''We did,'' Niall agreed, smiling fondly at his boyfriend. He lightly stood on his tiptoes to press a kiss to Harry's soft lips. The water of the shower fell down on them pleasantly as they let their lips move together slowly.

''You give me butterflies,'' Harry said quietly after they had pulled away, resting his forehead against Niall's.

''I love you,'' Niall pecked Harry's lips and hugged him close, his arms still wrapped around Harry's waist.

Harry hugged him back, sighing with content and a smile playing at his lips as he tightened his arms around Niall's neck. They stood like that for a few minutes, Harry occasionally leaving little kisses along Niall's jaw. Niall pulled away after a while, turning the water off too.

''C'mon, before Louis yells at us that we're taking too long,'' Niall chuckled, his cheeks a rosy colour.

''Yeah,'' Harry nodded sheepishly, stepping closer to his boyfriend to press a kiss to his lips one more time. Then, he grabbed a towel and started drying himself. Niall did the same and they tried to be quickly, not wanting to waste more time than they had already done. However, Harry couldn't help himself when Niall stood there, all adorable in only his underwear, and his hair still a bit damp. He pulled Niall closer and wrapped them both up in his towel, Niall fitting perfectly in his arms.

''Are you ever going to let me go?" Niall giggled, hugging Harry back happily.

''Nope,'' Harry buried his face in Niall's neck and peppered kisses all over the skin there. Niall blushed at Harry's affection and couldn't keep the grin from appearing, basically splitting his face in two.

''You can cuddle me when we're in the car," Niall said as he reluctantly pulled away, causing Harry to pout.

Harry's face brightened and he quickly got dressed. He impatiently waited for Niall to get dressed too before they walked back to their camping spot where Liam, Louis and Eleanor were already packing the tents and the other stuff.

Niall and Harry immediately started on breaking down their tent and soon they were stuffing the last bags into the back of the car. Eleanor and Liam walked towards the reception to pay an say goodbye while Louis, Harry and Niall drove the car to the front.

"Ni, I'm tired," Harry whined, leaning fully on Niall as they waited for Louis to come back from the toilet.

"You can sleep in the car later," Niall said, rubbing Harry's back soothingly.

"Only if you hold me," Harry smiled and blushed.

"What's with the clingy-ness today, Harry?" Louis interrupted as he opened the car to get in after getting back from the toilet.

"I'm not being clingy..." Harry said, a little unsure. "Am I clingy today?" he turned to Niall.