Guardian (Part One) Requested

"My Lady, we have almost arrived at The Executor." I announced to the Queen of Naboo, Kordé Avemillion.

"Thank you Y/n. Let's hope that re-negotiations will go successfully with Lord Vader." Kordé smiled.

"As do I, My lady." I replied.

"Do not fear Y/n. Lord Vader is human like you or I." She reassured.

"Forgive me. His deeds have made me deeply suspicious of him. If he attempts to harm you in anyway, I will not hesitate to defend you." I stated moving some of my long blue cape(photo below) to reveal two pistols and a collapsible staff on my belt.

" I stated moving some of my long blue cape(photo below) to reveal two pistols and a collapsible staff on my belt

"I know you will Y/n. That's why you are my most trusted handmaiden and bodyguard. Please remember that this is a diplomatic mission." She reminded.

"Of Course, My Lady." I bowed.

"Attention:We have arrived at The Executor and will be docking momentarily." The captain announced over the intercom.

"Time to make small talk with one of the most powerful people in the galaxy." She joked.

As we stepped down the ramp and the squads of Stormtroopers marched across the docking bay.

One which wore a red armband approached the Queen. On instinct I activated my staff directing it at him prepared to attack.

 On instinct I activated my staff directing it at him prepared to attack

"Who are you to approach the Queen of Naboo?" I demanded.

He remained silent.

"He is your escort while you are on my ship." A voice explained.

A tall man stepped into view. A man dressed in all black that held a sense of intimidation in his wake.

"You may stand down, Y/n. It would be rude of Lord Vader to allow his guests to come to harm before making proper introductions." She reassured.