Running Away

(A/N: Okay this is my first akabane x reader story so ..... heads up.... )

(Y/N's POV)
I'm running from that torture House
I could'nt take it anymore. The pain, and the suffering... We were once a happy family and it's ruined because of... me...
I wish I was the person who died that day but I can't change the past.... I wish I can but it's just.... Impossible... There's no such thing as time travelling.

I ran and ran till my feet bled and ache. Tears streaming down my bruised face from all the punches that bastard gave to me. My eyes bloodshot from all the crying. I stopped running and stood at a dark alley.

It was night.... Coldness and darkness surrounded me.

I sat at the corner of the alley with a broken light above me.
I was wearing a plain (F/C) long sleeve shirt, a (F/C) skirt with leggings and (F/C) shoes, and I'm wearing a necklace she gave to me before the night she died....

I was all alone there crying and sobbing and some footseps can be heard.

"Who's t-there?" I asked stuttering.

No one spoke.

Guess it was only my imagination.

It started to rain and I embraced the cold water and I started to sing. (A/N: Listen to the song above)

And I started stuttering when I started singing the last chorus.
I looked at my hands with tiny splinters which I got from that bastard everytime I tried to escape. My clothes are soaked and quite torn apart because of how he gripped on them when I was escaping. (A/N: It's not Karma who's (he) in the sorry) I was lucky I packed some stuffs and put it in a bag and I was glad the outer layer and the inside layer of the bag is friggin' plastic.

The rain stopped and I let myself dry and took out my phone and looked at the time and it said 12:32 in the morning. I waited till I completely dried up and it was 4:02 am already.

I stood up and sat at a bench near the dark alley. I was just sitting there till some random guy approached me and was holding a really sharp knife and started laughing.

"Hey preeeeetty girl. Can you be my sex slavee ya little pussy ???~~~" he said. (A/N: Not Karma guys)  He moved closer to me and sat beside me.

"No ! and please g-go a-away " I said stuttering. And I cursed.

"Oh you should'nt curse you're still young" he said.

"Please go away!!!" I shouted making him frown.

"Move and I'll kill you" he threatened me.

"THEN FUCKING KILL ME!!" I shouted again and I stood up ready to run but the man grasp my hand so tight that I can't move.

"I fucking need you and YOU. ARE. GOING. TO. OBEY ME!!" He shouted.

"N-NO N-Never!!!!" I shouted then I reached my phone and started dialing 911 but I dropped it and all went black. The only thing I saw was a red haired boy with a devilish face beating the guy who was once gripping on my hand tightly.

~~le time skip brought to you by no one~~~~

I woke up in an unfamiliar room and started to get up my back hurting.

"Shit" I muttered under my breath. I stood up and looking everywhere in the room. I saw a black cabinet, white tiles, comfy baby blue bed, brown study desk with brown chair, One glass window, 1 wooden door, One A/C with heater, One flat screen TV with 4 drawers and a bathroom...

I sta8yed alert when I heard footsteps becoming louder. The door to the room I where I was opened revealing a boy with red hair wearing a long sleeve button up shirt and black jeans. He entered the room with a smirk on his face.

"Oh I see you're awake" he said smirking.

"I'm sorry but where am I? Who are you? What is this place? How did I ended up here??" I asked.

"Oh first, you're in one of my guest rooms in this mansion, I am Akabane Karma, and you blacked out when that guy was scaring you and I beat him up and I took you to my place since you were all bruised and you're bleeding. Where do you live?" He said and asked.

"W-well... I live in (A/N: insert some random place) and... p-please -d-don't take me b-back th-" I started crying again.

"What happened miss?" He asked.

"That house is h-(hiccup) hell... my father is so cruel.... B-by the way name's (L/N) (F/N)." I said and started crying again.

"It's okay you can tell me everything (L/N)-kun" he said.

"C-call me (F/N), we were once a happy family but I ruined it... my mom died in a car accident whem I was 11 and I was there... I can't do anything back then. Father blamed me from what hapoened and I accepted that be-(hiccup) because I was the one who's fault... I should'nt have asked her to go buy some books with me... I should've gone myself and take the bus. Then afted my mom died my father-" I started crying again.

"(Y/N)-chan. First of all it's not your fault and if you don't wanna talk aboit it. We can talk about it later. You still need to recover" He said.

"Y-yeah okay... C-can I leave??" I asked.

"To where?" He asked.

"Eh I don't really kn-" I said but he cutted my sentence.

"You can stay here" he said.

"N-no than-" I said

"No. It's really okay. I don't want you to be harassed by someone again (Y/N)-chan" he said.

I felt my face heat up and turned my head away from him and by the way he sat closer to me.

"B-but is it okay to your parents?" I asked.

"Yeah. They're at the other country... business trips. I'm sure they're really fine with it" He said.

"Oh.. th-thanks...Akabane-san " I said looking down.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan. You can just call me Karma" he said.

"Karma-sama it is" I asked.

"Kar- meh. Whatever. Now get some rest and I'll show you around later. This will be your room then" he said standing up smirking.

"Y-yeah thanks" I said.

I then noticed I was weaeing now a black jacket and my clothes is still on me. I got back to sleep

To be continued.
1116 words.