Part 13 "A DARKER ROOM Part 4"

Dark Room Chat
(Mark & Nathan are online)

Mark: So... Nathan...what have we learned about telling me everything that happens in or around the Dark Room?
Sent: 6:03PM

Nathan: I know! Tell you flipping everything... but it's alright, the world would be better off without that dyke!
Sent: 6:03PM

Mark: Nathan...language...And... What about Rachel? When she finds out we had to kill.... What her name again? Kiley?
Sent: 6:04PM

Nathan: Chloe, Chloe Price... I still don't understand how that punk remembered where the Dark Room was... And what about Rachel?
Sent: 6:04PM

Mark: This Chloe is apparently Rachel's ex, and now this Chloe has made the unfortunate mistake of trusting Rachel...
Sent: 6:05PM

Nathan: Should I come over just in case?
Sent: 6:05PM

Mark: Fine... but make sure nobody follows you this time please!
Sent: 6:06PM

Meanwhile...

*Despite being told multiple times to not go alone... Chloe despite saying she would... never went and picked up Kate or any of the others... To Chloe, saving Max was a personal mission, and she intended to conquer it alone... she thought to herself as she parked her truck outside of the weathered barn*

*Chloe began walking towards the barn...she didn't know what to expect so she had "borrowed" David's gun just in case... it didn't take long for her to find the trap door...*

Inside the Dark Room...
*The Dark Room was deathly quiet, no cameras clicks... no buzzing of electricity...so it was no wonder that Mark had herd the truck pull up...he now stood right beside the entrance to the Dark Room, gun in hand*

*Chloe slowly opened the door to The Dark Room, and immediately regretted not bringing a flashlight... she began to walk in*

Max: "Chloe Watch Out!!!"

Mark: *jumps* "How did you...??"

*Mark didn't get to finish his sentence as Chloe rushed in, Mark turned to shoot, but missed, Chloe charged at Mark full speed, attempting to tackle Mark, Mark dodged only to trip over the metal cart that Max had kicked towards him, which cause Mark to lose his balance and drop his gun*

*Mark began to reach for his gun...before feeling a sharp pain to his head and falling unconscious*

Chloe: *getting her first real look at man who attempted to kill her* the "Hey...isn't that..."

Max: "Mark Jefferson, the famous photographer and photography teacher at Blackwell high...unfortunately yes..."

Chloe: "Godamn... OH! Let me get those off you"

*Chloe began taking off Max's restraints*

Chloe: "There... you're safe now"

*Max immediately, despite the pain in her back and the effects from the drugs not entirely having subsided, embraced Chloe... crying into her shoulder... before suddenly she stepped back in horror*

Chloe: "What is..."

*Chloe turned around to see what Max had seen*

Nathan: "Game over fuckers...Your fucking dead now"