Chapter 9-"What size are you?"

Start from the beginning

"LUKE!" I yelled. He laughed and began to sing louder. I screamed his name, it came out really dry and hoarse. Luke screamed my name back, but louder.

"SHUT UP!!" I yelled, the water shut off, after a few moments Luke walked out wearing nothing but a towel. The water drops ran down his bare chest, his blonde hair flopped over his face, I felt my heart jump. I bit my inside lip and stared at him. He walked forward and smiled at me, darkly.

"Wanna go to the beach today?" He asked.

"Sure." I smiled, I'll never get used to the weather changes, back in the UK it's cold but here it's baking. I've been here almost 2 months and I still can't get the hang of the weather changes, it's November and it should be cold not boiling hot!

"OK, I need to get dressed, you can stay if you want." He smirked, I got up and headed outside, I walked downstairs, sitting on the couch, I turned on the TV. How I met your mother came on. Ashton and Hollie came downstairs, their hair all messy, Ashton was only wearing his boxers and Hollie was wearing one of Ash's hoodies, the hoodie hung down around her knees, so she wasn't wearing any trousers. I felt jealous she was amazingly thinner then me and extremely beautiful.

Luke walked down, fully dressed, his American flag tank top and black skinny jeans with the hole on his knee, I smiled and turned back to Hollie and Ashton, they had their lips locked, in the kitchen. I missed Alec, and the more happy couples the worse it is. Luke noticed my frown and sat next to me, dropping my face to the ground he lifted it up making my dark dull blue eyes stare back at his shiny light ones.

"Are you ok?" He asked, I nodded and turned away.

"Don't lie." He muttered, I got up and walked away. He grabbed my wrist pulling me back. I looked at him, and he sat me down beside him.

"Tell me." He demanded, I turned around to where Ashton had his arms around Hollie from behind. Luke's eyes flicked to look at them, he looked back at me and gave a sympathetic smile. I quickly wrapped my arms around him and hid my face in his shoulder.

"You miss him right?" Luke whispered into my ear, I nodded and bit my lip harder as I felt my eyes well up. I don't know if I did miss him, I think I missed being in love.

"Shall we phone him?" Luke whispered again, I pulled back and looked at him, I nodded gently and he pulled me up, now back in the UK, it's 11 hours behind. So it would be 9 at night, Luke pulled me up and dragged me into the games room. He passed me his phone and I dialled the number, I usually dialled every day and every night.

"Hey this is Alec, I can't get to the phone right now, but leave a voice mail and I'll call you back!!" His voice sounded, making my heart jump. i hung up.

"I'm sorry Luke." I muttered. He just hugged me.

"I understand what you're going through." He replied. I sighed and stood up.

"I'm going to have a shower." I muttered before walking upstairs, I bumped into Michael, he hugged me.

"Are you OK?" He asked, I shook my head and leaned into his chest.

He just hugged me, not bothering to ask what was up.

"Thank you. Do you want to join me and Luke at the beach?" I smiled before pulling away.

"Uh...I can't I'm going on a date." Michael smiled.

"Really? Who with?" I asked excitedly.

"A girl named Kerri." Michael smiled, I smiled back at him before leaning up to his ear.

"Use protection." I giggled before running into the bathroom, I heard him gasp and I could tell he was blushing. Laughing to myself I turned on the shower, I carefully took my clothes off and jumped in. Humming to myself, I untied my hair and began getting it damp before washing it. Just as I was about to wash, I looked at my thighs, the dark lines covered every inch of it. Taking a look on my wrist, the same dark marks took their place there too. At least I had stopped. Thinking that over to myself, the burning began. I felt as if it was calling my name. No. I won't, nope, nope, nope.