Chapter 20:"Happily"

Summary:

Midnight Memories I (Narry Hybrid)

       When harry was on the way home at midnight, he saw a blue eyed  blonde boy at the dark alley, and he take him home, and he found out the boy was half human half cat and harry hated hybrids so instead he asked louis to take care him, and harry was kind getting some feelings towards the boy and its the other reason to act he hated niall, but after one week, he gave in and tell niall he love him, and lucky of him niall like him back, and they dated in a park and louis saw them and he is kind of protective to niall, because he is scared niall might got hurt,because when they were highschool harry was kind of playboy and louis experience being played. But harry decided to prove to louis that he really love niall after a month louis gladly approve niall and harry relationship, while on the ohter hand, liam decided to break up to zayn cause he feel like zayn loves him for sex and he stayed at louis and the feeling starts grow between louis and liam until they made it official, on christmas day niall wants to go out and went to the park but it was the start of tragedy devine the one who experiment niall, and took them. Harry,louis,and liam got saved from devine because of sophia palvin but sophia palvin was a doctor and her friend diana works at the horan's so muara the mother of niall ask sophia if she knows where is niall, cause they are now depressed because he is two years lost, and sophia found out harry have niall so he asked harry if he could give niall back to his family and turned him to human again, and she said that once the things settle everything will be back, so harry aggree for six months. But after six months of harry being alone he found out sophia is dead,and he lost his hope to have his niall back.

      after two years, harry was invited to work at 'Bread And Taste' Company and he gladly accepted the offer, so he went to paris to start to the job but he did not expected his love of his life was his boss but his name now is turned to James Horan and they been friends,but harry is still having hope that niall will remember him and love him again but until barbara palvin came, niall met barbara at the hospital two years ago, and they became friends and now they're dating. And he found out that  Maura Horan was never care about his son, she only care about money so she needs niall for a fixed marriage, and he hates harry for turning her son gay, but harry wants to fight his love for niall, so he prove to niall that they have past, but maura already brainwashed her son harry hates him when they met and now he just needed money. after of harry proving to niall his love barbara made niall choose between harry or her. When harry met zayn again he told harry that he took a therapy for his sex addiction and his love for liam, but harry made him realized that liam is happy in louis, and zayn met perrie. While louis and liam decided to go ou hey saw sophia, and sophia explain that maura found out that she is helping harry, so they hide her, and tell everyone shes dead.

       Niall on the other hand, confused he didn't know who will he choose, but he realized that can't just throw away his two years with barbara, and he doesn't even remember anything to harry , so he chooses barbara and that make harry broke, but the truth that niall is confuse about his love for harry and barbara until he realized that he loved barbara and he love harry but he was too late to back off he can't face barbara being hurt infront if him. what do you think niall do? will he fight his love now for harry? will harry and niall have a happily ever after?

**

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

**

(UnEdited)

Niall POV

I saw barbara walking towards me, and she gave me the ticket and she looked at me sadly and I looked at the ticket