Episode 6: Ryuko Matoi (Kill La Kill) (Part 1)

"He is cute!" You heard girls say as you walked through the new school. Nothing caught your attention, as hopping from school to school wasn't new to you. You would get in a school, end up getting in so many fights, and hurting too many people. Feelings didn't get to you. You were sure you had none.

That was the case until she showed up.

The black haired girl with the red highlight. She had a scissor blade. It was cool.

She gave you a certain feeling.

Hatred. You wanted her dead. She was strong with her Senketsu. It was her special outfit, that made her look quite slutty at times.

But today was the day you'd fight her.

You had you sword sharpened and ready at your side as you walked into the lobby. You're eyes scanned the room, filtering out unfamiliar faces when you spotted her talking to some other girl with short brown hair. You ran up to her, and got ready to swing.

Before you could realize it, Ryuko blocked your attack with ease.

"You are really bad at sneaking up on me, you know," Matoi rolled her eyes, making your attempt seem even more pathetic. You growled lowly, eyes narrowed on her as you pushed further, slightly overpowering her. She stepped back, dodging your strike.

"Stand still damn it!" You roared. You seemed to teleport with how fast you went at her. Matoi transformed, and used her boosted stats to easily block all of your attacks. The speed she was blocking which seemed impossible to overcome. You gritted your teeth, and tried a new tactic.

Matoi swung an attack and instead of blocking, you lifted your arm. The blade of Mathis sword stopped as her eyes widened. The blade was a mere centimeter away from your skin. During the paused moment, you kicked Matoi in the gut.

"What the hell?" Matoi coughed. You swung your blade at her neck, and stopped before it would cut, and kill her.

"Hm," you smirked. "I guess I win."

"No way in hell! That was a cheap trick!" Matoi answered.

"How? You're the one who stopped your attack."

"Still!" Matoi blushed with anger.

"Whatever," You put your sword back. You started to walk away.

"I'll train you." Matoi smiled.

"Hm?" You raised an eyebrow, questioning her comment.

"I'll train you, and teach you to properly fight." Matoi explained. "You seem to hate me for being better, but I'd rather just be friends and I can help you become almost as good as me!"

"Almost?"

"My skill is way too much!" Matoi smiled, before walking away. "After school, rooftop!"

"Wait!" You began, but Matoi didn't seem to hear you.

***

Matoi occupied your mind differently for the remainder of the school day. Why was she being so nice. She didn't hurt you during battle. It really wasn't too long before the final bell rang, even though the middle of the school day was dragging. You walked up the stairs casually. Why would Matoi want to train me? You found yourself thinking. I want to kill her. At least, I think I do. Ugh, her niceness from earlier made me not want to kill her, but hopefully she'll get cocky, and I won't have a second thought!

You opened a door at the top of the stair case and entered out onto the gray pavement of the roof. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Matoi. She was sitting on the edge with a bottle of water in her hands with her weapon laying right beside her. You cleared your throat as you approached her.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Matoi smiled brightly as you casually sat down next to her.

"Why do you want to train me?" You asked. Matoi laughed slightly.

"Well, you are skilled, but I feel like we could teach each other a couple things!" Matoi's eyes seemed to sparkle with energy as she jumped up. "C'mon! Let's do this!" She readied herself, her weapon ready. The sun gleamed of the crimson of it, and in a flash, she was on you. You were quicker though, and managed to block.

"I know I'm skilled, and teach each other?"

"You know, like, teach each other our tricks!" Matoi casually said as she dodged many of your swings.

"I'm just good!" You smirked. Matoi suddenly blocked your sword and took a couple steps towards you. Something seemed to have struck you. You felt something different. The sun setting behind her was flawless and her eyes twinkled looking into yours. Her cheeks slowly got red, and she let her sword drop.

"Um," Matoi said. You felt your sword slipping. You let the blade hit the ground. The feeling grew and your chest seemed to tighten. Matoi leaned forward. "You know, you're pretty interesting, and you capture attention like it's nothing. Several girls would give anything to be where I'm at, with you, right now."

"Tell me about it." You smiled warmly. You wrapped your arms around Matoi. "But I'm glad your that girl!" You didn't know what you were saying. You saw Matoi smile as she pressed her lips to yours. She softly pressed her tongue forward, asking for entrance to your mouth. You happily obliged and your tongue lost dominance as she pushed you over, and she landed on top.

***

IM BACK BITCHES!! Ha! I ended before a lemon.

You now what that means!

The fuck? No. That's not even close.

There'll be a second fucking part, bitch!

(Reference, anyone know it?)

Well, maybe...

Anyway! Tell me what you liked! And are you glad I'm back?

I'll respond to you!

Next up is the gorgeous editor of Sugar Pine 7, Autumn Farrell!

It'll also be a lemon!